JudgeJules.net

Briggsy

There's some right freaks on that board and some with far too much time on their hands!

Monkeyspanker was banned, then came back as QWERTY, was banned again, and came back as ASDFGH, then Engerland, and i'd put money on this new "Timbrality" being him - i'm even convinced that he's registered as DJ Oves to have a conversation with himself. Check out this thread.....

http://www.judgejules.net/board/ubbthreads...sb=5&o=&fpart=1

Their signatures are both in bold, every time they finish a sentence, they leave a space between their last sentence and their new sentence, and the biggets giveaway - DJ Oves is typing completely different to Timbrality - thats usually the sign of someone that wants to "deliberately" look different.

Why oh why?? :?

hehe weird. I just find some odd goings on on that board. I've given up on it to be honest. It needs a bit of a clear-up and perhaps Jules to get involved a little more.

This forum is much better - 1005 genuine Jules fans and no idiots (well, until I joined anyway :oops: )

hehe weird. I just find some odd goings on on that board. I've given up on it to be honest. It needs a bit of a clear-up and perhaps Jules to get involved a little more.

The board is in the process of a reformation really, we've pretty much totally got rid of the ones who were causing trouble, and more Jules fans seem to be joining, many from overseas which is pretty cool.

I hope people don't give up on the board, because it does get busy and a little Jules-related banter'd keep things moving...

Yeah it has got better, there's still a few lurking idiots though which put people off a bit. I noticed things got a lot better last year when Jules briefly came back and joined in the banter.

Its a shame he doesn't appear more often. :(

No she's not.

I do genuinely believe it's 2 different people, both NOT MS, but I've been surprised before. Either way, its friendly banter, no bullying or racist stuff.

Its a lot to ask of Jules really, he does spend hours upon hours answerign emails at every possible opportunity.

No offence to Dormouse as I know you're only doing a job there which I don't envy, but I vowed never to set on that jj.net board, although I browse there occasionally. Yes it's got a bit better but:

1) there's still people with chips on their shoulders, unlike on here

2) there aren't many proper Jules fans (bizarrely, as Briggsy pointed out), unlike on here

3) some of them cannot spell correctly or just spam their own nights, though this board has become a victim of this too

4) there's no audio on there at all, unlike on here (is it legal btw?)

5) people aren't as helpful - it's very hit & miss. Maybe because this board is smaller, that people are more likely to help you out?

A messageboard should be for sharing passion, love, music, and for entertainment.

And I'm sorry but the official JudgeJules.net board does none of this. 8-)

3) some of them cannot spell correctly or just spam their own nights, though this board has become a victim of this too

4) there's no audio on there at all, unlike on here (is it legal btw?)

3) Eye fynd the genrel schpelling on this syte to bee veery gud :D

4) Thats a tricky subject and to be honest, nobody is ever going to bother about it. In theory, recording a radio 1 broadcast is illegal - as is taping last nights episode of Eastenders, etc - the thing is, everyone does it and nobody is going to bother about it. Jules gets sent promo tunes way in advance of everyone else because he's a very powerful figure that has selling power - the labels send them to him so that he can promote their material. One could argue that we're distributing sets that people haven't heard before, so therefore, we're helping to promote that material. Chances are, if we hear a tune we like in a set, we're going to buy it.

I think if you were to ask any DJ if they minded their set being passed on to other people, they'd say "no, by all means, go for it" - it promoting them, promoting the tunes, and raising their profile. Its when sales are affected that people will start to take notice (ie, tunes being shared illegally).

I remember her too as she made me laugh. A dedicated Jules fan. However I couldn't always understand what she was going on about. It made me laugh cos she made out she was a school teacher. :o Could be she was telling porkies. :lol:

I sometimes browse but have never posted on there.

Rach was a dedicated Jules fan? You're telling me - if you said one bad thing about him, she'd come and hunt you down.

Do you remember Jules saying a couple of months back that he had a female stalker once - some girl watched him play up at one club, then she appeared at his next gig too - and then when he drove home, he found her following him in his car?

Rach seemed that kind of person..........

I think I remember Michelle actually now - was she the bird that had the animated cartoon avatar of a t-shirt lifting over some boobs? Miss Lil M or something like that - i'm going back a bit mind. That was when Dave Danford, her, Judge Mental, etc were regulars.

Archived