JudgeJules.net

Briggsy

hmm briggsy - i read something similar to that sumwhere - may have been mixmag. Was this article about how this person stalked julesy - they wud follow hi mto every gig and just stand i nthe crowd in amazement, apparently it got so bad that jules started cracking com,ments at this person tryna get em to go away!

No offence to Dormouse as I know you're only doing a job there which I don't envy, but I vowed never to set on that jj.net board, although I browse there occasionally. Yes it's got a bit better but:

1) there's still people with chips on their shoulders, unlike on here

2) there aren't many proper Jules fans (bizarrely,  as Briggsy pointed out), unlike on here

3) some of them cannot spell correctly or just spam their own nights, though this board has become a victim of this too

4) there's no audio on there at all, unlike on here (is it legal btw?)

5) people aren't as helpful - it's very hit & miss. Maybe because this board is smaller, that people are more likely to help you out?

A messageboard should be for sharing passion, love, music, and for entertainment.

And I'm sorry but the official JudgeJules.net board does none of this. 8-)

Im sorry but i cant be arsed readding what everyone else has written in reply to this just right now, I may edit in the morning .... I would be 2 (I am a Jules fan ;) ) plus i cant spell so i'd kinda fit into 3... the audio that appears on here has nothing to do with me but occasionaly Jason - you need to keep it calm m8, the gouverment occasionaly brows these boards and your links could get us all in s*** some day soon ... just post up the jules shows, thyre verry healpfull a) for tracklist bulding for the site and B) for personal use but I quite often see tracks on your list that shouldnt be there .... just hide them a bit better bro .... easy ;)

you need to keep it calm m8, the goverment occasionaly brows these boards and your links could get us all in s*** some day soon ... just post up the jules shows, thyre verry healpfull a) for tracklist bulding for the site

We're not out to deliberately infringe any copyrighted material on here; if there's a problem with any material hosted on our server (not externally linked ;)), then of course I'm very happy to remove the reference to, or content of, the material in question in accordance with the copyright holders, something which has been undertaken successfully in the past.

I don't think you lot have anything to worry about on here; after all you're only an IP address with an anonymous username.

:lol::lol: I would have been verry drunk 8-)

It aint even Jason, it's Glenn, lmao! just been on his server a few times and spotted tracks that shouldnt be there, just thought I'd point it out.....

was a bit of a drunken splurge tho :D

And dm, it aint an overreaction, a friend of myne has been caught hosting random tracks on his server and got a heafty fine and pc taken, I'm just saying to hide them a little better if he's going to do it..!!

Tim, I wasnt reffering to anything on your jja server, we are only behind an ip add but glenns server would be so easy to trace.

Peace

And dm, it aint an overreaction, a friend of myne has been caught hosting random tracks on his server and got a heafty fine and pc taken, .!!

That's quite serious! Can you elaborate at all? (PM me if need be) :wink:

Some tool has just signed up called Andrunabeats or somethin, started slating Tiesto then when people disagreed he began slating them too :x

He also claimed to have had Randy Katana's new tune Plastic Fantastic (which got first plays on Jules & Armin's shows this week) for 'months' :roll:

Some many Alias's on that board lately.

Timbratailty or whatever is quite clearly one.

No-one makes that much of a effort so early when joining the board.

And it's deffo a bloke, the spelling is too good for Spanker, though.

Hmmm i've had lengthy chats with Bjorn - I was under the impression he was a confused Anglo-Swede from Derby that actually lives in Sheffield - but then I found out he was a dress wearing, tree hugging, flip-flop wearing Tibetian mountian goat hurder with multiple body piercings and a liking for Fred Elliott off Coronation Street, I say, Coronation Street! :lol:

Hmmm i've had lengthy chats with Bjorn - I was under the impression he was a confused Anglo-Swede from Derby that actually lives in Sheffield - but then I found out he was a dress wearing, tree hugging, flip-flop wearing Tibetian mountian goat hurder with multiple body piercings and a liking for Fred Elliott off Coronation Street, I say, Coronation Street!  :lol:

:shock: :shock: :lol::lol:

I can't think of anything valid to say other than good effort!

Hmmm i've had lengthy chats with Bjorn - I was under the impression he was a confused Anglo-Swede from Derby that actually lives in Sheffield - but then I found out he was a dress wearing, tree hugging, flip-flop wearing Tibetian mountian goat hurder with multiple body piercings and a liking for Fred Elliott off Coronation Street, I say, Coronation Street!  :lol:

:shock: :shock: :lol::lol:

I can't think of anything valid to say other than good effort!

lol!! watch it briggs or my forum powers may have to come into effect, haha! :wink:

Is there anyway to hijack Jules official board to it forwards to this one, out of interest? :lol: Actually no no don't do that or we'll have the same ****faces signing up on here too :(

Archived