Judge Jules's Judgement Sundays

Riddock

Hi everyone!

Just got my hands on a pre-copy of Judge Jules new album 'Judgement Sundays' that comes out early july (I think?). I think its really good and just want to know what you guys think of it.

Here's the tracklisting:

Judgement Sundays - Final Running Order

Disc 1

1 ATFC, Spread Love, Vocal Love Mix

2 Supermode, Tell Me Why

3 Till West & DJ Delicious, Same Man

4 Miami Dub Machine, Be Free With Your Love Fonzerelli Remix

5 Digital Dog Feat. Flat 45, Dirty

6 LR - Stardisease

7 Judge Jules & BK - I Don’t Know

8 Phunk Electric - Video Games Crash Funka Remix

9 Sharooz - Hell Yeah

10 The Egg Walking Away Tocadisco Remix

11 Switch A Bit Patchy

12 Da Cove The Underground

13 Robbie Rivera Feat. Marnie - Your Mistake

14 Brian Cross - Over My Skin O.R.G.A.N Remix

15 Umek - Posing As Me

16 Robbie Rivera - Bizarre Love Triangle Santos Mix

17 Eye One Meta-Samba

Disc 2

1 Team SR - Leaving London

2 Amber - Sexual - Noff Vs Chris Raven Remix

3 Abel Ramos - Electro Fun

4 Fabio Stein Tran 4

5 Mainx - 88 To Piano - Fabio Stein Remix

6 Judge Jules & BK - Rumble

7 Marcel Woods - Monotone

8 Simon Patterson - F16

9 Smith & Pledger - White

10 DT8 Project - Hold Me Till The End

11 Judge Jules - Ordinary Day

12 Nash - Dreams

13 Giuseppe Ottaviani -Through Your Eyes

14 Hemstock & Jennings Mirage - Lange Remix

15 Sean Tyas Remember

Hows that sound?

Looks good apart from LR - Stardisease. Thats one of the worst tracks i've ever heard Jules support. It has nothing about it at all - its not catchy, its not a tune, it doesn't have any good lyrics - it just sounds like someone's 5 year old son was having a play around on Cubase :shock:

Looks good apart from LR - Stardisease. Thats one of the worst tracks i've ever heard Jules support. It has nothing about it at all - its not catchy, its not a tune, it doesn't have any good lyrics - it just sounds like someone's 5 year old son was having a play around on Cubase  :shock:

You couldn't be more wrong IMO!! played it on sat, place went off! not all tracks need vocals - Im guessing your radio show is gonna have alot of Ian Van Dahl type tracks on it?

DUB ALL THE WAY!

You couldn't be more wrong IMO!! played it on sat, place went off! not all tracks need vocals - Im guessing your radio show is gonna have alot of Ian Van Dahl type tracks on it?

DUB ALL THE WAY!

??

I'm not a big fan of vocals to be honest - the majority of the tunes I play are dubs. As for Ian Van Dahl - I wouldn't touch it with a bargepole.

Whats with the digs at me anyway just because I think a tune is crap?

Having got hold of ASOT 2006 & Eddie's Cream Album i doubt i'll be getting this, CD1 would probably never get played and some of the stuff on CD2 isn't really to my liking, am sure it'll go down well though

have just been to town to try and get this, now bearing in mind my town here at work consists of Smiths & Woolworths, I was slightly disappointed to not find it in either shop, has anyone seen it in a shop today at all?

I'm going to Asda after work so hope it will be there, they had the Eddie Halliwell Cream one, just suprised that somewhere like woolies didn't have it, esp as its backed by MOS! I don't get to an HMV v often cos I don't work in Brighton but will make a trip in the week for the new Anjunabeats album :) Have a good week all, enjoy the quality weather!

just picked up mine from hmv today, £13 not bad - my student discout = £11.50 odd...

We don't have it in Penzance Tesco where l work :cry: but they have it at the bigger store 17 miles away which is a bit of a bummer as we usually stock Jules's latest CD's. Also l get a discount so it would only have cost me £11.69. l will have to try and pick up a copy in town tomorrow afternoon.

have to say I am really suprised this hasn't been stocked my supermarkets and the usual less underground stores, I remember all the clubbed and trance nation ones were always stocked, apparently MOS have got ads on TV for this so its strange that you can't pick it up everyehere....still I managed to leave work early the other day and have got my copy and really really enjoyed it....have also bought the Wolfmother album for a bit of ROCK!! :twisted:

Archived