Judge Jules's Judgement Sundays

Riddock

have also bought the Wolfmother album for a bit of ROCK!!  :twisted:

Is this any good mate. Am gonna be seeing them at the MTV2 showcase in November, have a heard a few tunes but not many

Got my copy in town late this afternoon from the music shop which took over from MCV? It cost me £14.97. :x .

I'm also really surprised that they didn't have it in Woolworths or W.H Smith. I looked in there too.

I had a moan at work about not stocking it in our store and was told l would have to go to a Tesco Extra. It's not going to sell very well if it is only available in a few shops.

Haven't had a chance to listen to it yet.

yeh that is a bit annoying but it s not a huge town u live in so i can see why they havn't got it..

Really good cd, ive had it on at least 10 times start to finish while working away at work already!! i know every mix inside out, lol!

Simcut works for tesco offices, insuring stores have the stock they need.... stop reading forums and get some work done mate!!! hehehe  :lol:  

haha, good bloody point - he rang me today suppsoedly 'bored' - get it sorted u lazy git!

Simcut works for tesco offices, insuring stores have the stock they need.... stop reading forums and get some work done mate!!! hehehe  :lol:  

haha, good bloody point - he rang me today suppsoedly 'bored' - get it sorted u lazy git!

Yes get it sorted. :lol:

This is the first time I haven't been able to get Jules's latest CD at my local Tesco store so it has nothing to do with Penzance being a small town. :x

Archived