My Equipment Up for Sale

Aza

Hey guys....

Thanks to a lot of aid from the legend Mr Trail, it has been possible for the both of us to create a mini site to help promote the sale of my DJ setup!

As most of you are aware I am looking to sell my equipment to make the transition to cd-j's! I will be devising a page for the page eBay auction ASAP and hopefully have them on an online auction for you to take a look at. The site has been devised to give the end user the nitty gritty of everything aswell as more pictures, which eBay would have restrictions on (if you get me).

Please let us know what you think all in all of the site etc...

The link is: http://www.judgejulesarchive.co.uk/ebay/

Cheers fella's :lol::lol: 8) 8) :P:):)

Mate im so gelouse if only i wernt a student and wernt skint! i aint got any dex and cant mix but i am longing to learn badly! i know a bit about equipent etc and some one is gonna get a still out of that! An extreamly good selling page, clear and clean easy to navigate, you will attract more custom and cash from the advertisment!

Good luck

mate, this year coming im prepared to send sum time teaching u, no one like 'ahem' raj to be gay about it 0 i know u have the passion and interest and effort to be able to mix!

simple as!

haha, can we trade in green products?

hahaha

mate, 'uve become so interested' cos u love it, i was the same and im sure many others on this board will agree with me!

Hey fellas...

Yeh of course. You will get priority of the tunage providing they dont sell.

I want to keep it all as bulkl to enhance the sale!

Cheers for the constructive comments! Me & Tim set out to develop this page to promote the sale (hopefull significantly...) something that a page on ebay for the auction cannot do. Only thing I need to do now is devise a page for the actual ebay auction and link them.

I need a piece of advice actually chaps... As eBay is the best option for the sale. What is the best option to introduce them on the sale?

I want around £1295 for everything so would it be best to introduce them on the auction at that price or lower to attract bids and set a reserve (unless you got any better recommendations)? The only problem I have with the reserve is that ebay charge you 2% of the reserve and if they dont sell you dont get it back.....

at the end of the day a lot that big dosent usually sell big on ebay, my opinion (and not just from a selfish point of view that a few records of yours im after) would be to sell privately i.e to members on this board for a couple of weeks, at least then your not paying for the privalidge to sell your records, then sell the others u dont sell here in bundles and sell the decks/mixer etc in a bundle with a reserve on it. this way youll prob make your target amount if not more. hope ive been of some help.

I want around £1295 for everything so would it be best to introduce them on the auction at that price or lower to attract bids and set a reserve (unless you got any better recommendations)? The only problem I have with the reserve is that ebay charge you 2% of the reserve and if they dont sell you dont get it back.....

Thats a bit of a con and could cost you £££.

I agree with the comments above. Would someone pay that much through Ebay?

However, that is a top quality mini-site set up there and presents the sale extremely well. You may get more luck spamming every dance message board you can. That way you're directly appealing to interested potential buyers. If that fails, you could resort to Ebay, but I'd sell the records seperately (You mcould make it a bit more on the P&P too :wink: )

i'd have to agree with simon, people never seem to pay much for HUUUGE chunks of vinyl, i'd prob sell them in bundles of 30-50 if i was selling them on ebay

i agree with big steve, after all i browsed the list of tunes and i already want 7 of them (would have been more but agreed bjorn gets dibs on 1 of them) so already your appealin to us guys.

Well I think the best option is to put them on ebay at the price of £1295 (which is what I want) without a reserve. That way if they dont sell I am only paying listing fee.

I will try by putting it on there for like a week or so, if they dont sell drop it £150 or so. Failing that I will break it all down in bulks and my fellow board mates will have first stabs at whatever they want from my tunage (bjorn has requested several times - so he gets priority Im afraid chaps...)

What do you guys think of that approach up there then? Cheers for all your help and support by the way with all this - extremely helpful :wink:

Archived