My Equipment Up for Sale

Aza

hmmm, yeah i would say its ok, u wanna pay me and i'll give u sum feedback, lol!!

nah, i think it should be ok, fro mall the info on your minisite its looks way beyond legitimate if u know what i mean. If u simply had a description then i would be a little dubious as a buyer but with ure site its safe.

:D:D

Excellent Smithers...... Excellent!!!!

Well Ive sold a few items on there so should be getting a little bit more feedback. Im going on hol soon though so I wont be able to list it until I get back. But I think it will be all good as they say!

Smithers...... the munchies.... 8) 8) 8)

• 3 weeks later...

Cheers Tim - massive help! Grateful for all your help and support!

Yeh you know these predator like bidders on there, Ive lost many auctions by mere pennies to literally people outbidding me with like 2-5secs remaining!

It always turns out for me on ebay aswell that the item is ending at an inconvenient time where I wont be around to bid live. Instead I have to leave a maximum bid, which is never good enough :roll:

Ah well peeps - item just ended without a winning bidder!

Due you think my asking price is too much? How much would you honestly say they are worth and best way to go about selling?

I would start it off low and put a reserve. The reserve would be just what I wanted for them on the asking price of the failed auction & would also cost me 2% of the reserve fee!

Well gutted anyways - time and effort down the pan! :oops: :roll: :cry: :cry:

I reckon sell:

Decks x2 + Mixer

Record Boxes x2 (empty) -

Vinyl... could think of selling in 'natural' batches (e.g. Fingers Burnt coloured vinyls)

Perseverence and they will sell!!

What do you others think, whats the best way to sell?

Well after much discussion, I've decided to relist my auction - this time with a low price and I have set a reserve.

By this method I hope to draw in bidders and at least get some interest! The auction ends Monday guys, so if they do not sell I PROMISE all you guys here get priority and can choose which tunes you want. We can make deals and what ever is remaining if you would'nt mind helping out by listing the list on other boards to broaden the sale.

Whatever is left over then I will list the better, rarer tunes on ebay and whatever is left over I will bundle into packs aswell!

• 3 weeks later...

Return of the THREAD!

They have now been sold - everything went for £900! It was sold to a couple just starting out. The sale did not go through ebay, I had someone contact me via email.

They came and collected aswell, which is why I accpeted a little less than what I wanted. £1000 would have been spot on. But the hassle of postage etc would have hit me.

Now I m saving to get the mighty cds and a pioneer djm 600! Then the transition is made!!!!

let me be the fisrt to say, GET IN MATEYYYY!!

well done chief, before u know if u'll be spining the cdj's and i guarentee u'll love it, and soon im sure we could see this situation:

party0023.gif

(aza on the decks, me dancing away right at the front :D )

Archived