Jules In Ibiza

JasonB

To be fair, the atmosphere at the show was spot on and Jules did a top job of entertaining the crowd. I appreciated that perhaps it wouldn't have sounded as good at home but at Mambo, it was awesome.

I thought 'Leaving London' was quite a good choice for the tune at sunset. I had actually picked this weeks ago as my tune at sunset for the recording of my show at Mambo but of course, it's all down to personal opinion.

whos_this_guy: I must have been within metres of you. Are you the guy with the hair dyed red in the photos? If so, I do remember seeing you due to my photographic memory. In this photo, I am the guy standing in front of the pole next day to the guy with the rucksack towards the left hand side of the photo:http://djglennk.com/img/ibiza/DSC00450.JPG

Ahh righty, I was just sitting on the wall as it was all kicking of. Your man Vernon kay's tongue is so far up tong's arse was pissing me and me mate of. We bought a load of Budweiser from local offie's. sat out side mambo’s land, then bout 30min before Jules came on we managed to get up to the front!

I think that the sunset choon went down well good choice. Though the sun set was messed up due to low clouds! Hehe

Archived