Judgement Euphoria

Aza

My days of drunken posting are over. I had to get up dead early the day after and delte so many embarrasing posts! Only a few were left :oops:

I was wondering about the A&B set too. Got to do No-One on Earth and then probs Air for Life to promote it. Hopefully they won't just do 1 tune

Seeing Above & Beyond in Newcastle earlier in the year was fantastic, and very memorable (though for other reasons too). I suspect they will not do a guest mix on Jules' show, probably just the one new release live.

Has anyone bought this or listened to it yet?

Must say Jules' cd is top stuff! Nice mixing and deffo the man with the big tunes!

Eddie's cd is in a different league. I think we mentioned how the hell did he get 20 tracks on there? Moreover the total time for the cd is just over 60 mins aswell, no where near the 70min mark! He has 3 decks running through it I am sure. A lot of tracks are a minute long!

I am loving track 2 "Douglas - Douglas", but no info on it at all! The scratching over track 3 is amazing aswell - a different style to how we usually hear him!

Trophy Twins cd is very good too, still in the middle of it!

• 2 weeks later...

Yes it is all of it. I bought it when it first came out and the Eddie Halliwell mix is the one with the video included.

so far l've only played Jules's CD which has some great tracks on it.

I'm not a big fan of the music Eddie plays but l'm sure there will be some that l will like.

Still thats bloody incredible to whip up 20 tracks in 60mins!

Moreover, track 20 is like 8 mins long aswell! Think its prob his best cd yet - the scratching on this cd is much more unique.

Archived