Stifflers trip to Newquay (The F*** up File)

Si_E_P

It's well easy mate, in the compose screen if you hold the mouse cursor over the quote, bold, italic etc buttons, it tells you how to use the tags underneath Wink

Cheers bud been trying to figer that out for ages!!!!

WOW! Well done!

I just received an email from Laura (Jules & Halliwell's manager) saying I had won a pair of tickets and for me to give her me address to post em out!

Ill be driving down most likely and taking me beautiful lady! I think a train ride will cost around £50/£60 from here in Newport!

Ah well, regardless I am amazed that I can finally see Jules' show live from Newquay. Lets hope its a blinder!

Have you received your tickets yet and just out of interest are you coming by train or car? Hope the weather will be o.k as it was pouring with rain here this morning. Here in Cornwall the weather can change very quickly from glorious sunshine to pouring rain. I have been trying to find out if the Radio 1 Show is to be held in a Marquee on the beach or whether they will have the Radio 1 Stage erected out on the beach. It's so us girls can plan what to take in the way of clothes etc. I have got to ring again this evening as no one at the Barracuda knew last night. I did suggest that someone take a look (the beach is just round the corner from the club) but no one offered. I also want to find out what time the warm up starts and when they will start allowing those with tickets in. (To Jules's 7-9 Radio 1 show). I'm so excited. :lol:

Archived