What made you like Jules as a DJ?

Briggsy

My missus is from Cardiff so we go and visit the in-laws fairly regular, it normally takes us an hour and 45mins from Coventry but thats with not doing anything below 80mph all the way there, so he really way pushing it considering he had to leave Coventry dead on time and get into Cardiff with no hitches!!

He hardly uttered two words when I spoke to him at Kanya in Ibiza to get my poster signed. And he's been quiet on other occasions when I've tried to speak to him

When were you at Kanya, what date?

I was at Kanya on 15th Sept and then went down to "Bar M" and then to Eden for JS closing party.

When were you at Kanya, what date?

I was at Kanya on 15th Sept and then went down to "Bar M" and then to Eden for JS closing party.

The same night, I was at the last two Judgement nights. (thought the penultimate night was the better night myself). I went down to Bar M as well to see Lashes, before heading off to Eden.

Here is me, complete with daft Jules pose with the man himself at the signing session (ignore my poorly eye, I'd been ill in bed since the Friday morning, was gonna miss Judgement, but my eye felt loads better on the Sunday night.)

Did you have a good night/holiday Chrissie?

16092007124.jpg

Archived