The Snow!

Simcut

quality si!!

We've just been dusted so im at work, doh!

We're sat in the staffroom trying to work out how to close down school, thinking of commiting arson and taking out the school boiler ;)

A lot of dramatisation I think! Uni was pretty dead and a load of schools shut down locally. Roads seemed fairly good to me (main one's of course). Stil nice to see a bit of snow - shame its not xmas. Global warming is deffo apparent now. Snow yesterday for like 7 hours, raining today, sunny and clear, but cold over hte weekend :huh:

I think this summer we will see a bit of a tropical climate...

A bit of snow and its headline news!

Well funny how there wasn't much disruption for the news to lead on, so they went on a rant about how a lot of schools had closed :D If everyone else can make it to work, how come teachers can't :D;) And all the mothers have 4x4s just for this occassion, so what's the problem with them :D

absolute and I mean absolute mahyhem down ere. Roads are gridlocked! Pure filth! I was trying to come off a motorway..... took me 2hours!! :angry::angry::angry::angry: :angry: :angry::angry::angry: :angry: :angry::angry::angry: :angry: :angry::angry::angry:

There is a queue from Cardiff going past Newport, which is bout 15miles long - thank fcuk Im home!

absolute and I mean absolute mahyhem down ere. Roads are gridlocked! Pure filth! I was trying to come off a motorway..... took me 2hours!! :angry::angry::angry::angry: :angry: :angry::angry::angry: :angry: :angry::angry::angry: :angry: :angry::angry::angry:

There is a queue from Cardiff going past Newport, which is bout 15miles long - thank fcuk Im home!

The words 'your', 'change' and 'tune' spring to mind :D

Archived