Crasher @ Media 05-03-07

Perhaps one of Media's downfalls is also its closing time of 4am which is too late to catch the last bus home out of Notts and way too early if you need to wait around for a train home in the morning. This is probably why the club attracts people who are just in town anyway rather than tempting true trance fans to travel from out of town like myself, Bjorn and Christian on this occasion.

I live nearby but am not at all fussed about going into Notts. It just doesn't appeal to me. We were tempted to go to one of the Crasher nights there but went to Passion instead (a much better choice).

In the email I sent I also commented on the poor crowd at this event and Jules explained that in his experience most of the clubbers at Media always leave at around 2am whatever the DJ plays music wise. He also pointed out that the DJ Booth is in a poor location for crowd interaction which is something very important to his sets.

Perhaps one of Media's downfalls is also its closing time of 4am which is too late to catch the last bus home out of Notts and way too early if you need to wait around for a train home in the morning. This is probably why the club attracts people who are just in town anyway rather than tempting true trance fans to travel from out of town like myself, Bjorn and Christian on this occasion.

We ususally go once a month and travel from Peterborough which is only about 1 hour 15 mins away. I agree though, the layout of Media sucks.

Archived