Ibiza 2007

Justin Haze

Yeah we are off too. We havent booked yet as we are waiting for Radio 1 to announce when they'll be there. We are gonna book in the next three weeks, and if R1 still havent announced when they'll be there, we'll be booking for the second week of August. For 10 days. Cannot wait!

Yeah we are off too. We havent booked yet as we are waiting for Radio 1 to announce when they'll be there. We are gonna book in the next three weeks, and if R1 still havent announced when they'll be there, we'll be booking for the second week of August. For 10 days. Cannot wait!

I heard it was 9th - 11th Stu, just checked your mix out, nice tracklist, well done matey, i gonna do one at the weekend hopefully and put it on here

I booked mine 2 days ago and was shopping around for a week and you wouldnt believe how quick prices go up and how fast the deals get snapped up! so i wouldnt hold on for too long fellas

Out of interest, how much did you pay and with whom? I know what you mean about price rises, hence why we've said, mid april we are booking regardless.

Yes, post a mix up, i'll give it a whirl...Even if i do say so myself though, i dont half like that Cirez D "Knockout" track though! phwoar i bet it sounds goo loud!

Out of interest, how much did you pay and with whom? I know what you mean about price rises, hence why we've said, mid april we are booking regardless.

Yes, post a mix up, i'll give it a whirl...Even if i do say so myself though, i dont half like that Cirez D "Knockout" track though! phwoar i bet it sounds goo loud!

I booked up with First choice in the end over the net, 4 adults @ 500 quid a head in San Antonio Bay, couldnt bet that unless i went to right s*** hole of a hotel

Yeah the main event that I booked round was the radio 1 weekend. Mambo was class last yr! Should have a board meet up!

How busy was it over there at the radio 1 week, ive always been in July and never had to much trouble getting tickets - is it a pain for tickets on the radio 1 week?

How busy was it over there at the radio 1 week, ive always been in July and never had to much trouble getting tickets - is it a pain for tickets on the radio 1 week?

never had any problems getting tickets for radio 1 events. even the 10th anniversary party at space a few years ago wasn't a sell out!

Radio 1 usually come the 1st week of August but as of yet it's not been announced - will try and find out for everyone!

I'm actually in Spain til the end of June but I will have next to no money by then... hopefully I can actually make it to la isla blanca for once as I've never got round to going! :rolleyes:

Radio 1 are going to be there from the 10-thru to the 13 or 14th i think. We havent booked yet but we will be very shortly (once mates get paid!) I seriously cannot wait to go though. Gotta get my passport renewed today as well which is a pain.

• 2 months later...

Finally almost sorted things!!

3/4 of my mates are going to be going straight from Global for 2 weeks, whereas me & a couple other mates can only afford one week - the plan is that we do global, then my mate is gonna insure me on his Fiesta ST so that i will drive my 3 mates to the airport for them to dissapear - my mate is insuring me on his car for a week so i can cruise round in that for a week then go to beefa to join me mates for the second week of august - i'll be there from the 5th-12th...wohooooo i can't wait - found some flights that come to £80 too, yey!

Archived