Ibiza 2007

Justin Haze

I see they`ve closed down a Bora Bora, DC10 and amnesia for up to 2 months depending on what rumours are true but thankfully that wont affect me, this year has a really good vibe to it, lots of good tracks floating about at the second so should be an awesome summer.

Sadly in the 2 weeks im out there Mr. Paterrson isnt in the line up but saw him last year and his set was amazing - definately worth taking the time to check him out!

Not going Ibiza this year. Went last year for the first time and absolutely loved it.

I'm going Magaluf this year in September - anyone been? I wanted to go Ibiza again but some of my mates wouldnt have been able to afford so we had to go here instead. Still, looking forward to this as Judge Jules is at the BCM on the 10 Sept!

yeh i've been magaluf along with 34 mates - lol!

Tis cheap - but suprisingly i can't seem to remember much of what we did for the whole 2 weeks i was there....haha!

Yeah we are off too. We havent booked yet as we are waiting for Radio 1 to announce when they'll be there. We are gonna book in the next three weeks, and if R1 still havent announced when they'll be there, we'll be booking for the second week of August. For 10 days. Cannot wait!

Did you manage to get booked up Stu? And hows the job and ink situation getting on?

Did you manage to get booked up Stu? And hows the job and ink situation getting on?

We havent paid up in full yet, we should be doing that next week - One of the lads i'm going with is in Canada at the mo and we need to get the cash off him, he's back end of this week - he already has the cash put aside. So yeah, should have it all sorted either next week or the week after. We are heading out on the 8th August. I tell thee, i cannot wait either!

Getting some more ink done next month as it happens. Only getting the 2 hours though. Out of interest, how much do you lot take to Ibiza as spending money?

We havent paid up in full yet, we should be doing that next week - One of the lads i'm going with is in Canada at the mo and we need to get the cash off him, he's back end of this week - he already has the cash put aside. So yeah, should have it all sorted either next week or the week after. We are heading out on the 8th August. I tell thee, i cannot wait either!

Getting some more ink done next month as it happens. Only getting the 2 hours though. Out of interest, how much do you lot take to Ibiza as spending money?

I usally take £1200 - 1300 but i go self catering and eat out everyday. But if your out with the boys everyday on the sherbets id take more if you can.

What you getting done ink wise?

1300 beans! I'm planning on taking 600. But i'm going for 8 nights half board. What'll probably happen is we'll split, some will go Ibiza town and myself and 2 others will hit San An.

I'm getting some outline/shading work done to what i already have. Got 2 hours booked in next week. Was gonna wait till i got back off holiday, but i err cant!

You getting anymore ink done fella? I think you should go for a half sleeve?

Im taking bout £600-700 for 7 nights, self catering tho so we'll see....

Yeah sorry guys i meant £1200 for two weeks so you should be alright with what your taking. Ive got a full sleeve already Budders check out my myspace pics, neck to the wrist!

myspace.com/justinhazelden

• 3 weeks later...

I'm gonna be there for a few days for the R1 Weekend. Arrive in the early hours of Saturday morning (August 11th) having left Glasgow at 10pm and I return on the afternoon of Tuesday 14th. The short break will include recording the first hour of my show from the Cafe Mambo studio on Monday 13th. Would be good to meet some of you over the weekend :)

I'm gonna be there for a few days for the R1 Weekend. Arrive in the early hours of Saturday morning (August 11th) having left Glasgow at 10pm and I return on the afternoon of Tuesday 14th. The short break will include recording the first hour of my show from the Cafe Mambo studio on Monday 13th. Would be good to meet some of you over the weekend :)

Wow, Cafe Mamba, how cool is that. :thumbsup:

I'm not out there until Sept.

Archived