Favourite ever... Essential Mix?

Quadrant

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

1) Tall Paul - May 1999.

Contains one of my fav trancers ever - Sunclub 'Wetsuit'. He also added a few acapellas/film dialogue clips over some tracks. I remember that he included snippets of one flew over the cuckoos nest and boogie nights to name but two...

2) Judge Jules - December 1999.

Contains the monsters Mitch & Mart 'Get Up', Hi Gate 'Caned and unable', and Flickman 'House of bamboo'

3) DJ Pippi - June 2001.

Great mix for the summer. Contains DJ Chus 'Baila', a great tribal remix of The Original 'I Luv U Baby', and one of the greatest house tracks ever, Jon Cutlers' 'Its Yours'

4) Dreem Team - Live from Ayia Napa July 2000.

I'm partial to a bit of speed/uk garage, and this live mix is a 'best of' and contains most of the biggest tunes around from the period 1997-2000. Highlights include Shola Ama 'Imagine', KC & JoJo 'Tell Me It's Real', Pink 'There You Go' and Kristine Blonde's 'Love Shy'

5) Pendulum - September 2005.

Brutal Drum n Bass mix. Contains Pendulim Remix of The Prodigy 'Voodoo People' - Say no more!

6) High Contrast - April 2003.

Excellent Drum n Bass mix. Contains High Contrast remixes of the Streets 'Its Too Late' and Future Sound of London 'Papua New Guinea'. Also contains unknown mix of LFO 'LFO' - Anyone know the remix? Let me know if you do!

Archived