Currently Playing

Max Kane

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've been trawling through some old bootlegs & i've pulled out a couple of techno / hard house bootlegs of Planet Funk's 'Chase The Sun' & Technotronic's 'Pump Up The Jam (from like 2005) which are really floating my boat at the moment. They're nowhere near as cheesy as they sound. A couple of quality productions in my humble opinion & pretty good to use as energetic filler (but like too good to be filler) in a trance set.

I would like to hear these 2 tunes, have you got a link please.

I'm playing something really cheesy atm "Mamma Mia The Movie Soundtrack" which l can't stop singing and dancing to. Loved the film so much, guess it is a girly film and not one for the guys but have to say it was a laugh from start to finish.

"KISS FM 1.mp3"... recordings from the 1990-1992 pirate era of KissFM.. absolutely amazing tracks. One of 5 tapes i found laying around the internet ;)

stuff like this on... mixed by radio dj Colin Dale and others

DJ Freeze - Star Trek VI

Supertronic Co. - La Da

It's breakbeat, hardcore and underground sounds at it's best!

That I'd like to hear actually Fuzzy, sounds cool, I used to love KISS FM in it better days! When you couldn't really hear any decent dance tunes anywhere else!

I'm listening to the Music that accompanies the SKY TV guide, as they change it this time every year to Christmas songs and the rest of the year I turn the background music off!

I love Christmas!

That I'd like to hear actually Fuzzy, sounds cool, I used to love KISS FM in it better days! When you couldn't really hear any decent dance tunes anywhere else!

I'm listening to the Music that accompanies the SKY TV guide, as they change it this time every year to Christmas songs and the rest of the year I turn the background music off!

I love Christmas!

:lol: thats pretty cool

• 2 weeks later...

Listening to a few older tracks as Monday's edition of The Progressive Showcase is my one year birthday (since we moved to sense) & I'm aiming to incorporate some older tracks into the two hour mix

"KISS FM 1.mp3"... recordings from the 1990-1992 pirate era of KissFM.. absolutely amazing tracks. One of 5 tapes i found laying around the internet ;)

stuff like this on... mixed by radio dj Colin Dale and others

DJ Freeze - Star Trek VI

Supertronic Co. - La Da

It's breakbeat, hardcore and underground sounds at it's best!

where can i get these? I'll trade you Carl Cox' set from Amnesia Summer of Love event from July 1992!

Archived