Currently Playing

Max Kane

It ain't no cover it samples Take Me Away boyoo!!

I pre-ordered it off amazon a few weeks back and got it thru the post friday morning, its the worts albumof the Prodigys five as its just average, it harking back to Experience but nowhere near as good as it in many instances,still I got it for nowt voucher n all that can't complain!

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Theres not one track on any of The prodigys five albums I don't like, its just Invaders Must Die is all round average effort compared to the previous 4, basically Liam couldve done a bit better methinks.

Listenin to the AJ samples will be the Mike Saint Jules mix I'll be buying

^ good album but not amazing, really like Punk A though :D

I beg to differ sir :o Amazing doesn't do it justice imo

Every song on there is sublime. Totally different too which makes it stand out, really wish I could have got along to see them at some point last year. Got a bit of Queens of The Stone Age lined up to get me in the mood for going out in a short while ;)

Its not a combination of Teardrops and Unfinished Sympathy - I have been playing Teardrops .. but also Unfinished Sympathy. If it is the remix you want to hear then something can be sorted, but if you expected some sort of mash-up then I'm sorry to disappoint ;)

Archived