Colours of members

Quadrant

I've opened a pandora's box here :D

Changing your colour means I have to place you in a new group, and I can't do that to everyone! You are all in the "members" group.... so collectively what colour would you like to be? My dark blue is the best colour ;)

Chrissie, as you are female, I am willing to make an exception for you. :)

I still think Quadrant should be light blue so he doesn't really show up at all on the light blue background :mrgreen:

Steven, I am disgraced! How dare you! :huh:

I want to be pink in name and legend.

And why does Chrissie get special treatment? Traill you are a digrace as well, electronically flirting with females is just a no-no... didn't you get enough on your costa del crime holidays?

Do the rolled eyes signify sarcasm or just unrest at the condition? :huh:

I'm sure it is Aza simply sighing - about the fact you both cannot see properly! I've always wondered actually - why haven't they developed special contact lenses to correct certain types of colour blindness? :blink:

I'm sure it is Aza simply sighing - about the fact you both cannot see properly!

Yeh, sorry Tom if you took that the wrong way. Was merely putting across :rolleyes: to indicate to me it can be quite funny/embarrassing at times and have had many of a time in the past where colours have let me down - esp after having worked in retail selling clothes... Nevertheless, I also look on the funny side of it for me and use it as a handicap so people give me the benefit of the doubt, hence the ':rolleyes: '

Yeh, sorry Tom if you took that the wrong way. Was merely putting across :rolleyes: to indicate to me it can be quite funny/embarrassing at times and have had many of a time in the past where colours have let me down - esp after having worked in retail selling clothes... Nevertheless, I also look on the funny side of it for me and use it as a handicap so people give me the benefit of the doubt, hence the ':rolleyes: '

No probs mate, it does throw up some very frustrating (and somehow amusing) mix ups

Archived