Colours of members

Quadrant

On a slightly different note from WWF actors (sorry, wrestlers!!), I can see that they're coloured black but what is a spider? I'm not a total techno-freak and as a result, computer jargon sometimes goes over my head. I guess thats something to do with search engines as they're all under the name Googlebot etc, etc, etc.

I don't like spiders :unsure: . I have what I would classify as mild arachnaphobia. That doesn't mean that I'm scared stiffless of the little hairy legged creatures, just that I don't trust them and that they have far too many legs than is required to walk up walls. Im one of those evil sods that would rather kill one thats running across my floor because if I don't, I wont know where it's gone and it will be hiding somewhere watching me with its vast array of eyes :ninja: .

Spider-smile_Cartoon._small_dark.gif

See. You wouldn't trust him would you? :unsure:

On a slightly different note from WWF actors (sorry, wrestlers!!), I can see that they're coloured black but what is a spider? I'm not a total techno-freak and as a result, computer jargon sometimes goes over my head. I guess thats something to do with search engines as they're all under the name Googlebot etc, etc, etc.

I don't like spiders :unsure: . I have what I would classify as mild arachnaphobia. That doesn't mean that I'm scared stiffless of the little hairy legged creatures, just that I don't trust them and that they have far too many legs than is required to walk up walls. Im one of those evil sods that would rather kill one thats running across my floor because if I don't, I wont know where it's gone and it will be hiding somewhere watching me with its vast array of eyes :ninja: .

Spider-smile_Cartoon._small_dark.gif

See. You wouldn't trust him would you? :unsure:

spiders i can deal with...well not like the ones in that photo, but it's snakes that scare the s*** out of me. I got a call at work. There was one stuck down a drain and i had to babysit it until RSPCA came out. That was the worst 40 mins of my life. It turns out it was someone pet and somehow it escaped. Where are snakes in the food chain? what eats a snake? eurgh.

I've got a lot of time for spiders, with our house backing onto fields we get a fair few crawling inside & I always make sure that they go back into the field unharmed. It's much easier just to use a big glass & a magazine to catch them & then release them.

Archived