2000-04-22 - Judge Jules, Studio Session (20-minute mix)

Neuro

2000-04-22 - Judge Jules, Studio Session (20-minute mix)

View File

BBC Radio 1

Saturday, 22nd April 2000

6.40pm - 7.00pm

20 Minute Mix

23. Smudge & Smith - 'Near Me' (Translucid Club Mix 1) [iNCredible]

24. Unknown - 'U Sucker!' (F1 Remix) [white label: SUCKER 001]

25. Storm - 'Time To Burn' [universal]

26. Unknown - 'The Movie Of Your Life' [white label]

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/15/2007
  • Category

God this will annoy me! track 26 im sure is by someone like secret cinema/private productions, trying to remember, argh!!!!!!! Come on Mr Simcut!!

i'm about to listen to this now, but its not Secret Cinema vs. Private Productions "Gung-Ho" is it? aint heard that for yonks!

It aint Gung-Ho... but this track 26 sounds SO familiar... if i remember correctly, the speak is done by Jim Morrison form The Doors.

Hm, that remix of 'Caater - Hold That Sucker Down' sounds very much like the 'Extended Mix', but not precisely enough...

It aint Gung-Ho... but this track 26 sounds SO familiar... if i remember correctly, the speak is done by Jim Morrison form The Doors.

Hm, that remix of 'Caater - Hold That Sucker Down' sounds very much like the 'Extended Mix', but not precisely enough...

no, the last track definately isnt Secret Cinema vs. Private Productions...

The "Hold That Sucker Down" bootleg is fantastic though isnt it? very funky and very, very chunky. Me like that one.

Also, this is officially my current favourite Saturday Night Hot Mix.

indeed!

'U Sucka!' really does it for me... perfect funky blend between O.T. Quartet and Caaters version of 'Hold That Sucker Down'.. top tune!

It took me ages to figure out the version Jules play at his Live Essential Mix from Gods Kitchen meets Slinky at Milton Keynes form 2000.

It's so break'ish and nice that i instantly fell in love with it.. oh, and what a absolutely brilliant mix into 'Silence' it is! :D

• 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived