Getting to know you.....

Judge Mental

You seem like a lovely bunch, but who are you? Answer as much as you feel comfortable with!

DJing for? if relevant.. : 7 years

Fave club: Subclub, Glasgow / DC10, Ibiza

Job? : Chef

Favourite cheese: Brie by a mile

(Running out of ideas...) Fave tune ever: Depeche Mode - Enjoy the Silence (Any fooking mix of the 21 I have LOL) , Failing that, theres another topic to be had here rather than listing them all just now!

How did you get here? : From a link on the old Judge Jules board

Question you want to add to this (Could make this stupidly long of lots of folk take part)::::

And finally, add a pic if you want, nice to put a face to a name!

16631115a2367605443b921551803l.jpg

2nd Right in the blue t shirt and sunglasses in 'Beefa' this year.

Oh aye, and Merry Xmas!

well, why the hell not...

Age; 26 (!!)

Location; Peterborough, Cambridgeshire.

Djing for; 9 years, although now, i'm playing the guitar again as i'm bored of the "tech" sound. I've been playing guitar again though.

Fave club; erm...was Gatecrasher, these days i like trashy clubs where they play everything and you CAN wear trainers! Local nights in the mould of Erol Alkans TRASH night i suppose.

Job; Police Officer - And i love every minute of it.

Favourite Cheese; Mature Canadian Cheddar from Tescos!

Fave tune ever; too hard to choose, i guess but one that haunts me is Bob Dylan "Knocking On Heavens Door"

How did you get here? by searching for "1999 Judge Jules Tracklistings" in Yahoo.

pic of me...

n514847847_484367_6484.jpg

PS. The Sleeve tattoo is now finished, and yes, IT IS G&T i'm drinking ^_^

DJing for? 3yrs

Fave club: Air in Birmingham, Hidden in London

Job? : Student

Favourite cheese: Mature Cheddar

Fave tune ever: Tough one probably go with Super8 'Alba' but it changes regularly

How did you get here? : Tim Traill recruited me

Can't be doing with attaching one, CLICK HERE

DJing for? if relevant.. : 8 years

Fave club: Mustard Lounge, Norwich or from the past - Progress, Derby

Job? : Student

Favourite cheese: Cheddar or Stilton

Fave tune ever: Gouryella - Gouryella - The tune that got me into dance music or System F - Out of The Blue

How did you get here? : Judge Jules board many moons ago

Pic:

DJing in the Uni bar just under a year ago.

01_Tom%20Wake.jpg

DJing for?: 7 years

Fave club: Turnmills

Job? : Engineer

Favourite cheese: Mild Cheddar

Fave tune ever: Far too many to choose, although Faithless - Insomnia and Energy 52 - Cafe Del Mar are always the first that enter my head.

How did you get here? I can't remember - but i'm still having counselling for it :P

Pic: (I'm the chappy on the left)

DJ`ing for 11 months

Fave Club: Amnesia Ibiza

Job: Carpenter

Kids: A daughter aged 2 with another girl due anyday now....... getting married September this year too

Hate cheese love beer!

Fav Tune - Reflekt - Need to feel loved

Best Clubbing Memory - Had tons of amazing moments in ibiza over the years but i got into VIP @judgement sunday was pretty cool

How did i get here - Got bored off JJ.net and the regulars

06082007114ae6.th.jpg

Age; 25 (26 in July)

Location; Hertford, Hertfordshire

Djing for; VERY much on and off since 1998 (mostly off I'm afraid). Sorting that out next year :D

Fave club; I never had the opportunity to go to Godskitchen or Gatecrasher previously, but they would be my favourites if I had to choose. Turnmills is good too.

Job; *takes a deep breath* Stock Control, Buying Admin and Buying Analyst Assistant for Tesco

Favourite Cheese; Port Salut

Fave tune ever; Gotta be either Gouryella - Gouryella or Sasha - Xpander

How did you get here? Got to know Tim on the JJ.net board and he got me involved in this place, I think he came in his pants when he heard I had all those tapes of Jules :D

DJing for? (if relevant...): n/a. I have a phobia of there being great tracks out there I haven't explored or was too young to remember. I love poking around small labels' releases in hunting down the more obscure trancier tracks that have a hint of emotion so that the more quality, memorable of them are never forgotten. Lest we forget.

Fave club: The Arches, Glasgow

Job: Student (final yr)

Fav cheese: Donna Summer and other 70s Disco. Otherwise Brie.

Fav tune ever: Freefall - 'Skydive' (Original 12" Mix) -- took me a while to analyse it but after hearing it in full it is one of the most original trance tunes that has some very special moments in. I wouldn't part with my vinyl copy even if you offered me £££££

How did you get here?: I created these forums after being frustrated at lack of politeness and attention to musical detail on other well-known messageboards.

Fav Drink(s):Hoegaarden Blanc. Or more recently Tanqueray Gin with Tonic, with loads of lime/lemon and ice.

Pic: (taken in the Plaza Mayor of Salamanca, Spain last year with my UK & Norwegian friends - I'm on the far right in white!)

post-2-1198855291_thumb.jpg

Fave tune ever: Depeche Mode - Enjoy the Silence (Any fooking mix of the 21 I have LOL) , wow?! ha ha!

DJing for? well had turntables for 6-7 years now and cd playas 3ish

Fave club: dont go no clubs so I spose theonly one of few I been to is Babylon Bath

Job: Various (agency)

Fav cheese: the maturer the better

Fav tune ever: Diffcult choice but i'll go for DJ's Rule-Get Into The Music (Goodfellos Remix)(Distinct'ive)

How did you get here?: It a good couple year ago er... I think via trail promoting this ere place mustve been.

Fav Drink(s): er.. any good cider I spose

Pic: IMAG0004.jpg

its Martin Adam's son tbh!!! :D

Oh yeah, we had a bit of a mini tournament last night down the pub, me and 4 of my mates played each other, 10 games in total (all 301 rather than 501), I won 4 and lost 1 and played my friend James in the final (501), and beat him, so I am the Champion :D !!!

Jason and Tim, I'm going to beat your arses at Darts one day, just you wait! :)

You seem like a lovely bunch, but who are you? Answer as much as you feel comfortable with!

Location: Rotherham (tho i usually say Sheffield all the time!)

DJing for? if relevant.. : 4 years

Fave club: Crasher (Sheff) / Space (Ibiza)

Job? : Assistant P.E. Teacher

Favourite cheese: A lovely bit of SERIOUSLY strong Cheddar

(Running out of ideas...) Fave tune ever: H4Z - Northern Horizon/Three Drives - Greece 2000/Reflekt - Need To Feel Loved

How did you get here? : Thru Tim on JJ.net

Question you want to add to this (Could make this stupidly long of lots of folk take part): What decks do you have? (me: 2xCDJ10000mk3's, 2x1210mk2's, DJM600)

Me & The nutter that is Mr.Slim last sunday!

red_1-64.jpg

DJing for? if relevant.. : 6 years

Fave club: Gatecrasher (Media), Nottm

Job? : You thought Simon's was a long title... Graduate Customer Services Management Trainee with Which?.

Favourite cheese: Cheddar it up

(Running out of ideas...) Fave tune ever: Three Drives - Sunset On Ibiza - for the breakdown in particular

How did you get here? : *Think* I ID'd a track for Tim. Then we got into a dialogue about Singles and Angles and a mysterious Paul Van Dyk remix.

Question you want to add to this (Could make this stupidly long of lots of folk take part):

If you could be any superhero who would you be?; Gambit from X men all the way!

post-5-1198955176_thumb.jpg

DJing for: On and off for 7 years

Fave club: Honey Club, Brighton

Job: Network and Systems Administrator

Favourite cheeses: Roquefort, Stilton

Fave dance tunes: Da Hool - MHATLP, Sasha - Xpander

Fave 'normal' tunes: Nirvana - Lithium, Peppers - How Long, Matt Wilder - Dont Break My Stride

How did you get here: Off JJ.net i think

Superhero: Im not up on my superheros but anyone remember that Q bloke from Star Trek? He could do anything so i'd be him...

Pic: Me on the left!

DSC02440%20(Small).JPG

Archived