Getting to know you.....

Judge Mental

DJing for? if relevant.. : 1 years

Fave club: Amnesia Ibiza (Prob would be space if I had gone in :( )

Job? : Health & Safety Officer (Construction)

Favourite cheese: Mature Mature

(Running out of ideas...) Fave tune ever: HMMMMM... Agoria - La 11eme Marche (Phil Kieran Remix) System F - Out Of The Blue, Warrior - If U Want Me, Layo & Bushwacka - Love Story LOL - SO HARD TO CHOOSE 1

How did you get here? : From a link on the old Judge Jules board

Fav tune at the mo.. Bloc Party - FLUX

And finally, add a pic if you want, nice to put a face to a name!

226475100a6136072581l.jpg

thats me on the far left in stripy t-shirt :P

Job? : Health & Safety Officer (Construction)

Ken is the most feared man on a building site :lol: If the health and safety inspector come on our job i just go have my break early save the bollock ache lol. Now dont take that as im an unsafe person we just have some nazi bird on a power trip do the rounds. <_<

haha ya- well I jus graduated last May. The building sector in Ireland is non productive at the mo so there's not that many jobs in construction (just my luck lol) I'm stilll in between jobs and probably will be moving to UK or abroad in the new year so we may cross paths yet Justin :P

haha ya- well I jus graduated last May. The building sector in Ireland is non productive at the mo so there's not that many jobs in construction (just my luck lol) I'm stilll in between jobs and probably will be moving to UK or abroad in the new year so we may cross paths yet Justin :P

<_< Thats all we need another HSE inspector! Just as bad as the taxman :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here we go:

Age; 25 (26 in April)

Location; Coventry

Djing for; Same as Sim really VERY much on and off since 1998 down to work and kids etc.

Fave club; When you say Fav Club i think venue rather than event organiser, when talking event organiser i would say Sundissential back in 98-2000 when they used to book some of the A-listers such as Jules etc, they seemed to have the line up's spot on as Briggsy mentioned they should be in a previous thread, also gatecrasher and godskitchen, but gods when it was good pre 2004. When it comes to venue's i would say anything old and church like such as the sanctuary, the cue club or an old warehouse! lol

Job; Sales Manager/Person thats 2nd in command of running the business.

Favourite Cheese; Port Salut

Fave tune ever; I dont even know where to start, so many i could name, one of the tracks i have fond memories of would be Hands Burn - Goodshot, remember being an underage that blagged his way into Bakers and seeing Jules for the first time and he dropped it.

How did you get here? I think i originally saw the link through JJ.net

Pic below dont laugh! lol

Duckydec073bmpedit.jpg

Archived