Turns out you guys are right...........

Judge Mental

We are nice. And we won't slate anyone's mix just because it's (perhaps?) not our style - what's the point in that! It makes the new person feel silly and he doesn't get any proper good feedback. One has to be open to new mixes and music, I think that's what it's all about, and I think that's evident in threads on here (among the silly ones started by me), for example Sir Wakey's one on dubstep/grime/window cleaner...

Cheers Quadrant, and everyone else here, but don't expect this mix for a wee while now.

'Tried' to quit my job tonight, long story that's been building up for f***ing months now, that I really can't be arsed going into, but I could be mighty depressed for a couple of months now, so unfortunately a wee techno mix is right down at the bottom of priorities just now.

Might try and surprise you, but I doubt it. Sorry guys.... :(

I haven't even heard the word 'prog' in ages, so will defo give this a listen! And there's a lot more chance of me doing a mix than I made out last night. Emotional 2:30am just quit my job-had a few beers bollocks!

Oh and Neuro, got your PM, thats defo the John Kelly mix, though the label has Jules face on it lol, soon as I find the right one I'll fire it up, but like I said, the 2 cd's are very similar, so thats pretty relevant anyways! Canny mind what else I mentioned, but I've defo got that 94 emix, and a show from Kiss FM from 97 which is rather tast also. I shall get to work sir!

Also, I'll try and agree with the not swearing thing :( Seriously didn't realise people found it offensive. And especially sorry to Chrissy!

Swearing doesn't offend me, but I can see where's she's coming from.

We all use the odd F and B word when we're annoyed, but its nice to read topics on the internet without having to scan through F's and B's.

Anyway, enough of me rambling b******s, let the topic proceed.... :P

What is dogging, I don't get it?

quote wikipedia:

Dogging is a British euphemism for engaging in sexual acts in a semi-public place (typically a secluded car park or a cinema) or watching others doing so.

Ala Stan Collymore!

Archived