going to IBIZA

jaylo

That's a really nice photo of you with Jules.

The blurry pic is Sander Van Doorn, I've got a better one of him that l took last year.

SanderVanDoornVickyDevine.jpg

2007_0928IbizaJules.jpg

Above is one of my fav pics of Jules (that l took last year) when l was in VIP @ JS Closing party.

What's that other guy up to? Looks a bit dodgy with Jules pulling that face!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: Actually Jules was looking directly at me when l took that photo. The small chap infront of Jules plays the bongo drums, he was there this year too.

FAO>Jason: Yes it is the Tidy Boys in that photo, they got me to go in the DJ Booth with them, Andy's wife took the photo. It was a great night, Dave pearce was really good too and so was Ann Savage. Jules had put me on the VIP guestlist for their Closing Party @ Eden which was really good of him and it saved me around £30.00.

It's for Cosmopolitan's testicular cancer awareness!! I didn't buy the magazine my sister does and of course I tore this out and stuck it on my fridge!!! Here's the full version, btw lots of famous peeps done it, Ainsley Harriot, blokes from Hollyoaks, Jeremy Clarkson.......

n1436522978_30068696_2982.jpg

Great photos, Chrissie! You did really well to get so many photos of you up close with the DJs. You look as though you were loving every minute of it - altho its a shame you picked up a sore throat while you were out there. I always seem to get ill on hols too.

We noticed the increase in prices on hol this year - the exchange rate is rubbish atm, making everything seem really dear. In the end it was a 'Who cares, we're on holiday attitude!'

I had a good chilled out holiday in Crete this year (the rural part not the beerboy part). Was an idyllic resort with great views, great beach & a brief drive from the mountains. Love Greek food so that went down a storm too.

Also it was inhabitted by almost exclusively Norwegians & needless to say the Norwegian ladies are something to behold ;)

lolol, to the last.

My last holiday was crap for many reasons the main one being it was Corfu, then it was expensive (for being crap) it was full of t**ts, it was s*** weather, the pool was freezing, we all got ill in turn one by one from the stagnant water everywhere that stank. There was no entertainment at all really. The food was crap apart from 2 places which obviously you never find til the last bit of your holiday. The beach was dire!! If you can even call it a beach and I was covered head to toe in Mosquito bites ruining my pratically non exsistant tan.

Apart from that it was ok, oh yeah and my brother in law stayed at home because the cat was ill and they were too coward to put it to sleep. So my sister moped for the two weeks we were there aswell.

I did try and make a go of it, but it got me in the end.

Worst part was the cost, the overall cost I mean. Shoulda gone to bloody Ibiza. Well fingers crossed I get a job soon and I'm gonna bloody go.