going to IBIZA

jaylo

Hmmm, doesn't sound the best of holidays, although I hope the cat is OK. You can't just go putting cats down just because they are ill and you have a holiday to go on. A cat is for life, etc, etc...

I went to Corfu way back in 91, showing my age there (!) and thought it was alright. I was interrailing (although that bit was by boat, obv) and it was nice to get to a beach place after many city visits. We were camping, so I suppose my expectations weren't too high anyway. Hope you get some work sorted soon Numero Zwei.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh SORRY STEVE please don't misunderstand me regarding the cat, i look after all the estate strays here, I have 3 cats, and have always loved and kept cats, and fostered too.

It was cruel att NOT to put the cat down, it was so ill for so long before that, I went over to see him and he was soooooooo ill I cried and they just could not bring themselves to give the vet the say so, I offered to take him but they still couldn't.

I'm am so with you on the for life front, I really really am, more than you can imagine.

NEVER think otherwise of me. XX

Edited by Number 2 fan

Me too, I just announced it to my family.

I want to go to Ibiza next year, not for long, it's something I've gotta do, Judgement Sunday that is.

My daughter asked to come, and I said no, terrible Mother, lol so job interview tomorrow, save up for Ibiza.

Do-able! Though I will feel very guilty.

Sorry, Number 2 - complete misuderstanding. I'm totally with you now. :winkthumbsup:

This thread is becoming an age-related one! I'm with you, Chrissie. Its all about how you feel, but lately the hangovers are much worse they used to be :(

l don't have that problem any more as l very rarely drink these days. It was too dam expensive in Ibiza that's for sure. £12 for a vodka and coke, rip off. I enjoy myself just as much without a drink.

I don't drink, not since I started clubbing,( a long time ago) it's not only too dear, it means I can't drive anywhere either, nor keep control over myself.

I hate drunks. Plus I don't really like many alcoholic drinks, I have too sweet a tooth, I don't like feeling dizzy either.

Perhaps once a year I have 1 drink depending on where and why I'm at someines house who has drink in it.

Only just picked up on this thread and had a look through. Great photos Chrissie! Looks amazing, nice one on getting up so close to the DJs!

It wasn't done deliberately, l'm not "Star Struck" never have been, but when you are in VIP you just sort of get talking to people and the DJ's. I love talking and am always interested in people's lives and what makes them tick etc, l've meet some very interesting people in my time, its a great life and you learn something new every day.

I was very disappointed with the photo of Jules and l as the chap taking it took too long to press the button so Jules isn't smiling. Also the photo was taken at a funny angle so it looks as if Jules has a really big head :lol:(compared to mine)

I was surprised how many people remembered me from last year.

Awwwwww I don't mind saying I am star struck I have a large collection of DJ photos, and I want more, I find it extremely hard to approach anybody even remotely famous, I had to pounce on Jules and force myself to ask for a photo and I was scared half to death while I waited for him to leave the DJ booth.

n1436522978_30061404_8374.jpg

Needless to say I haven't had a hug from the tidy boys or Pete Tong, BUT I aim to now.

Edited by Number 2 fan

I had to pounce on Jules and force myself to ask for a photo and I was scared half to death while I waited for him to leave the DJ booth.

Thats what I will be like. I can imagine it now ... "Hey Jules, you don't know me but I made those tunes you played out all that time ago!" - "Sorry mate, I can't remember, you want a photo? autograph?" :(:lol:

Do you know what tho Simon he's really nice, he was sending me his first Hi-gate album at one time and I said hello to him in the booth and he shook my hand and carried on then someone told him i was ManicMuira and he was like " Oh sorry I didn't recognise you, I just posted that stuff to you today " and that's when i was grabbed for that better photo. Really kind and friendly, I bet if you told him you were going someone before hand and then introduced yourself he'd be really good to you.

The bouncer who took my first photo with jules told me I was too old to be doing this kinda thing, I was only 22.......it took me until then to pluck up the courage to ask!

I think I would have to tell him beforehand ... but he would be waiting in such great suspense for my arrival, it might mess up his mixing :P (i wish)

- and I am having second thoughts about F1, Number 2, Global might be better for me. The JJMB can represent again hopefully. I am useless with this decision I really am lol. Lets put the question out:

Should Simon Ross go to Global Gathering or British F1 2009?

A mini poll, because a full one is not worth it :lol:

I

Should Simon Ross go to Global Gathering or British F1 2009?

A mini poll, because a full one is not worth it :lol:

Difficult one - its potentially the last GP @ Silverstone, so that would be a good one to tell the kids. GG does happen every year, so you could do that in 2010...that seems ages away doesn't it lol.