Artwork...

Wakey

Yes I had a look and am very impressed. Do you have to be better than me at EVERYTHING you do??? :)

Somebody stole my art work. Bastards!!! Really annoying, I was proud of some of that and it was irreplacable. Like I say don't get alot of time these days, and it is very time consuming. But I love seeing how clever people are.

Recently I have been looking around secondry schools for my daughter and I love the Art departments, the work they do now is amazing.

I wasn't allowed to do art as GCSE (long story) so i just done it in my spare time and then they let me do the exam and go on to do it as an A-level which I dropped out of. Regretted it big time, like most things I do and don't do.

Sorry........waffling!!

• 2 months later...

Spalding a.k.a Slapding is a small, sleepy town in Lincolnshire. It's just north of Peterborough, sandwiched between lovely Pinchbeck. It really is carrot cruncher land. Some of the humanoids that reside there actually have a third eye. Must be something in the water.

the last time i went to Boston was when i had an Intimate Encounter with an old work colleague. To this day i swear i caught something. Needless to say, i have never been back - on both fronts!

The only place that more boring than Slapding is Wisbechistan a.k.a Wisbech. I remember back in 2000 they opened a club called Summit there. All the big names came down, it was actually pretty good. But, i believe Luminar bought it out. I saw Seb Fontaine, Yomanda and Julesy there.

Lincolnshire does alright on the club front when you think about it. Jules came to Sleaford yonks ago (never came back haha) but that new club in Gainsbrough 'The State' has big names quite regularly. When they opened they had Jules, and they have had Matt Hardwick, Matt Darey, and Richard Durand. I wanted to see Durand but never got there :(

Lincolnshire does alright on the club front when you think about it. Jules came to Sleaford yonks ago (never came back haha) but that new club in Gainsbrough 'The State' has big names quite regularly. When they opened they had Jules, and they have had Matt Hardwick, Matt Darey, and Richard Durand. I wanted to see Durand but never got there :(

Couldn't have wanted to that much then!