COUPLE OF THINGS!

Number2Fan

haven't had a tree the last... 7-8 year I think. Not too big of a fan on the whole x-mas thing since i was a kiddo.

Though, funnily enough I do tend to get into the x-mas spirit nevertheless... if the weather is alright, it's really cozy to walk around the city after dark, when all the lights are on.

so all in all.. no tree pic from me :)

There is an element of commercial gain to it, but it brings families together...maybe for a good argument, but it brings them together. Its also a good break from work where most people are off, unless you're in retail in which case its a nightmare.

bring the family to watch the s***ty depressing soaps at Xmas, yay!

bring the family to watch the s***ty depressing soaps at Xmas, yay!

No way, I'm watching Doctor Who and Harry Hill.

Then I'm gonna eat tons of Turkey and Xmas Pudding with Brandy Sauce because I love it. That's all after I've given presents to all the people in the world I most love!

Except my daughter who is at her dads this Xmas Day which isn't very nice for me obviously but what can ya do? (I'm gonna have another Christmas Day on the 26th)

I've done my fair share of Depressed Christmasses, wont be doing that again.

Although I do feel for people who are depressed at any time of year to be honest. It is very very miserable there, but you don't have to stay that way, and you wont. I promise.

Edited by Number 2 fan

LMAO! It didn't need editing it's like that anyway.

I met her and her brother they are quite nice actually. She's a big lass though. Her bro was having an operation. He was maybe still is the editor of the express or mail ?

Youtube Video ->Original Video

Btw I'm the only one out of 52 being kept on after Xmas! Gotta work Saturday and Sunday with people bringing stuff back and moaning all day! Think yourselves lucky there.

Edited by Number 2 fan