Jules Old Days 2001

Burien

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah checking out my profile eh! ? LOL I'm 34 I think! Maybe? Or a year either side can't remember!

Noooooo, Simon told me.......... :P

You think you're 34?! That'll be the Alzheimers kicking in..... lol.

I was kidding anyway. I'm 30 really. (I think - perhaps a year either side, I can't remember!) :P

Anyway, enough of this now. People will start getting the wrong end of the stick. I was only winding you and Simon up cos i'm bored lol :lol:

Well, i've got a Coventry accent (although I can do a good impressions of Mr Bean and also Mr Mann out of Little Britain - so i'm versatile) and as for flooring - well, i've got three boxes of Beech laminate in the shed left over from when I did mine in the summer. Its yours in exchange for an Oxo for tomorrows sunday dinner? :P:P

Beat that Simon, biatch!! :lol:

Well I have a farmers accent (carrot cruncher ya'know). I have a selection of fireworks and BP gas bottles round the back of my Homebase branch, and everything inside on offer as well. Its yours for a crispy bacon butty for dinner and a bag of chips with a jumbo sausage (roll on the jokes) for tea.

Awwwww yeaaaaya

What people? What stick?

I'm not wound up. Are you Simon?

:)

I love my accent! I do the best staff announcements on the tannoy. ;) You'd like them!

I'm rather entertained, makes a change from all the stress I had over the past 24 hours lol. I don't dare touch the tannoy incase of mucking it up ... and I want a job in radio (pfffft) :rolleyes:

Well I have a farmers accent (carrot cruncher ya'know). I have a selection of fireworks and BP gas bottles round the back of my Homebase branch, and everything inside on offer as well. Its yours for a crispy bacon butty for dinner and a bag of chips with a jumbo sausage (roll on the jokes) for tea.

Awwwww yeaaaaya

There you go number 2 fan - he's a farmer! Its no good going on a date with him - by the time he gets down to your house on his tractor, two weeks will have passed and that laminate flooring he's bringing down with him will have started to rot :P

and I want a job in radio (pfffft) :rolleyes:

haha I can hear you now in your farmer accent!

"Oooh aarrrrr listeners, you be listening to Farmyard FM. We have some travel news to report. First orf, the A52 is congested between Boston and Skegness due to cows on the road. Meanwhile, the A16 is running slow in both directions due to a tractor overtaking a combine harvester. Now, back to more great music with Chas & Dave - "I am a cider drinker" before the dance show kicks orf at 6pm with todays special guest, Simon Cow-Patterson, sorry, Patterson". OOooh arrrrrrr. :P

haha I can hear you now in your farmer accent!

"Oooh aarrrrr listeners, you be listening to Farmyard FM. We have some travel news to report. First orf, the A52 is congested between Boston and Skegness due to cows on the road. Meanwhile, the A16 is running slow in both directions due to a tractor overtaking a combine harvester. Now, back to more great music with Chas & Dave - "I am a cider drinker" before the dance show kicks orf at 6pm with todays special guest, Simon Cow-Patterson, sorry, Patterson". OOooh arrrrrrr. :P

Can get some of Westwoods gun shot noises for the added farmer effect :lol: :lol:

You have an accent don't ya FuzzY?

Yes, I have a danish accent when around Danes, but I tend to absorb other people abilities accent when I'm around foreigners talking English.

Fx. when speaking English with German friends, I tend to catch their German accent.. it's kinda hilarious sometimes because I'm not always aware of it and ppl sometimes mentions it :D

Mr Mann appeals to you though? :P lol

Ha ha I don't get this remark?? :huh: Please explain?

Re: Fuzzy's reply, I also suffer with that accent thing, if I'm around my c**kney friends or my Aussie cousin I slip into that, if I'm around Pikeys I talk like one, and if I'm at work or on the phone I sound Lurvley! :)

Same as when I reply to Burien on here I almost feel like I should write in his accent like he does! Cool!

Hey where has he gone?

Edited by Number 2 fan

Do you know the bit in Snatch where Brad Pitt is a pikey, that's how they talk round here. Quite a skill to talk like that, and there's no way I could translate it into text!

Youtube Video ->

Check it out from 1 min 56 secs in....That's the bit I mean!

Oh yeah and sorry just realised that's what you was getting at!!! Ha ha I am blonde you know! :wacko:

Edited by Number 2 fan