Jules Old Days 2001

Burien

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha I don't get this remark?? :huh: Please explain?

You told me not to bother with the Mr Bean impression, but you never commented on the Mr Mann impression - so I take it Mr Mann is acceptable? lol

Re: Fuzzy's reply, I also suffer with that accent thing, if I'm around my c**kney friends or my Aussie cousin I slip into that, if I'm around Pikeys I talk like one, and if I'm at work or on the phone I sound Lurvley! :)

My dad suddenly starts talking like a Brummie when he's on the phone for some bizarre reason - which is odd considering he's not a Brummie, has never had a Brumie accent, and hasn't even been anywhere near Birmingham for at least 10 years <_<

My accent is boring - its just plain and simple. I want either an Aussie or South African accent. If anyone woman talks to me in a South African or Aussie accent, then i'm all hers :P

If anyone woman

Me Tarzan you Jane! LMAO!!!

WHO is Mr Mann? I never saw that bit? Who is he anyway?

LOL that was meant to say if any woman. DOH!

OMG! Mr Mann is legendary! He was my favourite character. He's the bloke that used to walk into the shop and ask for something really particular and awkward to find. Then the bloke behind the counter would shout "Margaret, Margaret!".

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=f8fdmPeOVZA

Edited by Briggsy

LOL that was meant to say if any woman. DOH!

OMG! Mr Mann is legendary! He was my favourite character. He's the bloke that used to walk into the shop and ask for something really particular and awkward to find. Then the bloke behind the counter would shout "Margaret, Margaret!".

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=f8fdmPeOVZA

Oh was that his name? Yeah he is funny!!

An owl that looks perterbed!

How on earth can a thread about 'Jules Old Days 2001' end up in conversation about gay Germans and countryside Westwood's? Pimp my tractor?

:rolleyes:

:lol: got to agree with Christian -its a great thread.

Many thanks to Burien for posting up a quality video, you're a star and l don't think you're gay either. :thumbsup:

I've lived in Cornwall for 35 years but I've been told l still have my London accent which is amazing!

I hate the sound of my own voice, so much so that l had elocution lessons but l couldn't keep it up and soon slipped back (into talking badly):blush:

Edited by Chrissie Brown