What a crap day........

Briggsy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not hungover!

In fact I've been having a total clearout, and I thought someone had thrown a jar of Helmans at the car this morning and it left me in a kinda Sherlock Holmes mood most of the day. Well Sherlock mixed with Paranoia!

WTF? :huh: How did you think that somebody had thrown a jar of Mayonaise at your car? How bizzare!! :D

WTF? :huh: How did you think that somebody had thrown a jar of Mayonaise at your car? How bizzare!! :D

Yeah well it turned out it was my own jar that had been dropped just by the car by my daughter, was simply solved when I said "have you dropped a jar by the car?" and she said yes, and was sent out to clear it up! LMAO but I do have a touch of paranoia, and actually it's wouldn't be that weird in my life, random!

If today's crap, then whats tomorrow gonna be? First day back at work in January is pants

That's very true. Funnily enough, i've been quite chirpy and not been feeling depressed at all since the weekend before Christmas. It'll be interesting to see what happens when the same old routine starts again as of tomorrow. Wake up, go to work, go to college for three hours, have three hours to myself, then sleep again. Exciting times.......

If today's crap, then whats tomorrow gonna be? First day back at work in January is pants

1st day back is fine, I went back Saturday anyway, but also you can talk about Christmas it's January 23rd you gotta worry about!

My freinds wife went missing on NYD she wasn't in bed in the morning, no sign of her since. :( I think she may have been depressed but I'm hoping she ran off with another man instead as they have children though, that's unlikely!

ALL the more reason to do something about your depression even if you feel a bit better sometimes, get it sorted!

Edited by Number 2 fan

That's rank I actually hate anything hanging out of people. Especially wrinkly people as it runs down the cracks!!

The only thing that really makes me gag though is BIG GREENIES!!! In the street and where I used to work people with sputum pots that they never put the lid on, lung cancer patients etc, it is disgusting, I hate it wobbling the various shades of horrific yellow, green and brown it streaks in! :ill:

Shutting up now before I puke!!!

Oh and dogs***!!