What a crap day........

Briggsy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The thought of seeing an old persons crack is bad enough - even without anything running down it :blink:

ROFFLMFAO!!!

LOLOLOLOL!!!!!

Oh my stomach hurts!

My daughters asking me what I'm laughing at now! FAF!!! LOL

Hey don't knock Flip Schofield I love him!

Edited by Number 2 fan

Explain your idea in business sales pitch form & we'll evaluate it in a manner befitting an interregation, that's how successful brands are developed right?

As you well know, Asian-prepared sauces are not thick as they do not contain thickening agents such as flour. The thickening occurs in the last minutes of cooking when thickeners like corn starch are added. Korean cuisine uses sauces such as doenjang, gochujang, samjang, and soy sauce, whereas Southeast Asian cuisines, such as Thai and Vietnamese cuisine, often use fish sauce, made from fermented fish. You'll also be no doubt aware that in colloquial Japanese, the word "sauce" sometimes refers to Worcestershire sauce introduced in 19th century and largely arranged to Japanese tastes. Tonkatsu and yakisoba sauces are based on this sauce.

Trance sauce has nothing to do with this. It is unique, of infinite flavours, colours, and sensations. If you were to taste it, it could create a momentary hole in Time.

250px-Sauce_boat.jpg

Please try for yourself and let me know what you think.

Edited by Quadrant