Arghhhhhh shaving itches!

Briggsy

Oh and yeah prob a change in ya routine, maybe you're usually asleep when it itches! ?;)

I was thinking that actually. Well, i'm gonna dig the flymo out in a sec for tonights shave - so i'll soon know by tomorrow now that i'm back to normal with the routine.

My hair and stubble grows so quick - i'm sure if someone stood talking to me long enough, they'd be able to see it grow :o

I just wish my bald spot would start to thicken up again. Apart from that bit, I have to get my hair cut every two weeks :(

I was thinking that actually. Well, i'm gonna dig the flymo out in a sec for tonights shave - so i'll soon know by tomorrow now that i'm back to normal with the routine.

My hair and stubble grows so quick - i'm sure if someone stood talking to me long enough, they'd be able to see it grow :o

I just wish my bald spot would start to thicken up again. Apart from that bit, I have to get my hair cut every two weeks :(

Nice picture you're painting of yourself there!

I only shave in the summer I find baby powder straight after is pretty good and stopping any itchyness or rashes!

I am not going to comment on this matter any further, I've said all I need to! :o

Oh and yeah prob a change in ya routine, maybe you're usually asleep when it itches! ?;)

Yuck! Hairy Mary is your new name

Archived