£50 Notes

emy

oh

ooooo cash ££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

What I find annoying is £5 notes ... people always pay with either a £10 or £20 note (which I can't have too many of) and I always end up giving my £5's away!!! On busy days its not easy to leave the till to go to the cash drawer, and people get p***ed off at me for not having any £5's :lol:

Long live chip and pin

Ah good idea, I am going to collect 5ps then go buy something which is a few pounds with them, how annoying would that be for the person to count them!

(I am only joking, but seriously...would you try that?)

I bought a magazine with 1p's before ... never again :lol: I don't mind having a customer pay with change though, aslong as we count it together rather than having to do it twice seperately :rolleyes:

Kevin & Perry scene anyone? It wasnt a Jazz Mag was it?

I hate 5ps, they are just bastards, they are too small to hold in your hand, they are impossible to get hold of in your purse even if you DO find something priced in a multiple of 5p!

Agreed! Bring back the original 5ps! There's three coins I hate - 5ps, 2ps and 1ps. I wish shops would just charge £2 instead of £1.99 - I hate getting pennies in change. Coventry must be worth a small fortune because I just chuck them in the street.

As for £50 notes - i've never had one and don't really want one either because hardly anywhere accepts them. Even £20 notes are a pain in the arse at times.

We used to get a few £100 notes as well, was a pain in the arse if it was early on a Friday afternoon as you'd start with a £100 float in the till, and have to give back £98 change :D

Back to the office counting out a float for the 2nd time.

Sir. I challenge you to prove that £100 notes existed in the United Kingdom during your lifetime! They do not exist! :mellow:

You must prove it with a picture.

HAVE I CHECKED MY LANGUAGE SETTINGS! hahahahahahaahahahaha NO!

I just spent 40 quid on a new glowing keyboard! :redface:

How do I do that?

Start >>> Settings >>> Control Panel >>> Regional & Language Options.

On the first window that pops up, make sure that both pull-down menus are set to United Kingdom (Windows defualt is US - so the pound symbol won't work).

Ah see now that IS annoying " FECKING SCOTTISH MONEYARGH!!!!!!!!!!!! " Nobody wants it, once you have it you can't get rid of it, you don't know someone had it until they've already given it to you. No one in England knows if it's for real!

IT'S LIKE MONEY AIDS!!! :o

Archived