Valentines Day

kml

When you turn your computer on, a little hamster starts running inside a wheel. Nothing to do with electricity like we all think. You problem is that the hamster is revolting against all the pain you have put it through. I recommend you get a computer that runs on coal like mine, but hire a child to shovel the coal in each hour rather than yourself.

Have you taken something?

Simon lives in Lincolnshire - they've not discovered electricity or the wheel out there yet, so you have to excuse him for being a bit behind the times. Thats why we never mention house music in threads where Simon posts - he gets confused easily. He thinks a "Funky House" is a cottage with a thatched roof, and he thinks "Electro House" is one of the very few homes in Lincolnshire that has electricity installed.

Don't mention Garage at all - it gets really complicated for the poor chap then :P

That's a good idea for Valentines day, take something. But what would be best?

Anyway I told my partner to get his hair cut next Saturday and he said "but it's valentines day" to which I said,

"oh well, I'm sure we'll get over it" besides I am working anyway?? It's a total waste of time and money if you ask me.

For the first 20 yrs of my life it brought me serious heartache. Then when I finally got a card, you can not even begin to imagine the problems that brought. Now I couldn't give a toss. I may send my teenage daughter a card in secret as it's better than getting none at that age, as women send cards and men are useless, she may not get one otherwise.

However, I would be pleased if I got something, but then I'd wanna know where the money came from? I'd rather have the cash.

Simon lives in Lincolnshire - they've not discovered electricity or the wheel out there yet, so you have to excuse him for being a bit behind the times. Thats why we never mention house music in threads where Simon posts - he gets confused easily. He thinks a "Funky House" is a cottage with a thatched roof, and he thinks "Electro House" is one of the very few homes in Lincolnshire that has electricity installed.

Don't mention Garage at all - it gets really complicated for the poor chap then :P

Briggsy speaks the truth. Life is extremely hard to understand at times.

That's a good idea for Valentines day, take something. But what would be best?

Anyway I told my partner to get his hair cut next Saturday and he said "but it's valentines day" to which I said,

"oh well, I'm sure we'll get over it" besides I am working anyway?? It's a total waste of time and money if you ask me.

For the first 20 yrs of my life it brought me serious heartache. Then when I finally got a card, you can not even begin to imagine the problems that brought. Now I couldn't give a toss. I may send my teenage daughter a card in secret as it's better than getting none at that age, as women send cards and men are useless, she may not get one otherwise.

However, I would be pleased if I got something, but then I'd wanna know where the money came from? I'd rather have the cash.

I think it is largely a day for men who never buy their partners anything or send them a card/flowers etc as a surprise.

As I am romantic 365 days of the year I find it somewhat tacky. Apart from that advertising and social conditioning have me buying s*** my girlfriend doesn't need and overpriced cards :rolleyes: