Twitter

emy

I have to agree Briggsy,

I have heard a bit of hype about it like its the next big thing but I dont see why. It looks rubbish compared to facebook. from what I could tell its just for updating your status. Who needs to know if you're eating lunch, or sitting on a train, or having a poo!!

I joined it to see what the fuss was about cos I couldn't seem to check it without signing up. Cant see myself bothering with it at all though.

Edited by Tremor

its like facebook withoput the pictures & walls etc

its basically a way of keeping track of what people are doing & what there upto by a means of updates upto 160 characters long.

it can b handy, it can b crap

i signed up 2 it 2 see what all the fuss was about

its basically a way of keeping track of what people are doing & what there upto by a means of updates upto 160 characters long.

I hate it when people feel the need to tel us what they're doing every 5 minutes. I update mine, at the most, once per day. Yesterday was the first time i'd updated it since Wednesday.

My sister insists on putting "Going to bed now, night night" every night, and "On my way to work" now every morning, and then "Having a bacon and egg sarnie for lunch at work". I couldn't really give a toss - I hate my own job enough without having to hear about someone elses every 5 minutes.

I did chuckle last week though when someone on my friends list changed their status to "<name here> has just changed their status to something uninteresting for the 5th time today. Revenge bitches!" :lol:

Edited by Briggsy

I didn't do mine for ages until I had this really bad head cold and then I thought I'd tell everyone I felt s***!!

It does sometime read quite funny things, lots of poeple I know like having a secret go at eachother thru theirs.

Like, Sara thinks some people should shut up only thinking about theirselves, and then another will say

Jane says she has to think about herself coz no other bastard does......and so on.

Mine is going to say Don't forget Toys r Us now closes at 8pm on weekdays, it seems to be the only thing that may stop people coming INTO the shop at that time!!! Then I can have, Lynn has finally got home from work ON TIME!!

I like Fuzzys Danish status'!!

I like to read peoples status', but I'm like Briggsy and will only update mine once a day (if that). Because I don't update mine too regularly, when I do update it there is something interesting for people to read and comment. I won't tell people 'Im currently biting my nails', or 'I have an itch on my back that I can't reach' :lol: