Twitter

emy

... because I didnt fell the need to replace it with randomage

Coz you jizzed over it more like.

hey Simon go here if you aint there already!!

OH!!

look

simonross46: sure thing boss

23:03 simonross46: haha

23:04 izzytheflyingmelon: g2g byeeeeeeeeeeee

23:04 izzytheflyingmelon: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

23:04 Guest9035: Simon you **** you never sent me here

23:04 izzytheflyingmelon: illl come bak sooon to corb it up

23:05 Guest9035: I was just posting it to you, coz I'm kind like that

23:05 RobCorbo: lol

23:05 RobCorbo: laters izzy

23:05 Guest9035: r u mixing and typing Rob?

23:05 RobCorbo: yep

Yeah thanx for that then! :(

yeah you just watched the man u game. You have two updates. Do some more and I will follow you!!!

Ah...I'll follow you

To the end of the road

To the Asda superstore

To...the end of the rainbow

To the end of the drive through at McDonalds where you will order me food and pay for me

I really do not know where this is going, I should stop now. I should twitter my nonscence than put it on here!

I dunno,

My status atm is I am sitting at the PC with chronic neck and head ache, a twisted trapezium, sinusitis, a sore nose, earache, BORED f***ING RIGID and tto tired to lift myself off to bed, just in case something interesting happens here while I'm asleep!!

I feel like absolute s***!! It's p***ing me off now, it's ok when you have no kids you can be ill and lay in bed call in sick, I HAD TO COOK FRIGGIN' PANCAKES FFS! I wanna die!

yeah you just watched the man u game. You have two updates. Do some more and I will follow you!!!

Ah...I'll follow you

To the end of the road

To the Asda superstore

To...the end of the rainbow

To the end of the drive through at McDonalds where you will order me food and pay for me

I really do not know where this is going, I should stop now. I should twitter my nonscence than put it on here!

maybe u shud lol........the new phenomenon - twitters*** - where u type crap :P

I never had a personal profile on Myspace at all, and held out on Facebook until August last year. Facebook is handy, but can be a bit annoying at times with some people changing their status, literally, every half an hour with useless info such as "Fred Bloggs is having a crap", "Fred Bloggs has just wiped his arse", "Fred Bloggs has just changed the loo roll", etc

I like the informative or funny status's - but the ones where people feel the need to describe their day, every day becomes tedious.