Surprise me

emy

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sleeping & Karting are other favourite hobbies.

I also like working with PC's - building, repairing, fiddling about with operating systems and trying out new things, and also creating websites and search engine optimising them so that they reach high positions in Google.

I also like to follow my sports - I'm a keen Wolves fan, although I had to sacrifice my season ticket a few years back, and don't go to as many games as often as i'd like these days. I like cricket too, and tend to go to most one-day Warwickshire county cricket matches in the summer, plus at least one England test match.

ok, can someone please explain me what hoovering means? the urban dictionary isn't really helpful, as I doubt any of the definitions apply to what emy means... :rolleyes:

'Hoover' was a brand of vacuum cleaner - so many people refer to vacuum cleaning as 'hoovering'

hoover_vacuum.jpg

Shut 'the smurf' up!!!

I am good at swearing, at being a reliable friend, cooking with potatoes, making everyone else look good and robotics and stalking famous DJ's!!!

I am also a better housekeeper than all of you put together, when I'm getting paid for it! ;)

Hows that for a lonely hearts ad!!?? You'd reply to it wouldn't ya! ;)

Edited by Number 2 fan