Surprise me

emy

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My mash contains, Maris pipers, a chunk of butter, enough milk to make a cup of tea, ten twists on the sea salt and black pepper grinder. Plus some elbow grease and a particular way of mashing.

The most important thing to remember when making mash is to cut the potatoes into very similar sizes before you boil them then none get over boiled and none get under boiled.

If I use King Edwards I get a similar result too.

But actually this method will give you great mash whatever variety of spud you use!

Why?

Are you gonna make some?

My mash contains, Maris pipers, a chunk of butter, enough milk to make a cup of tea, ten twists on the sea salt and black pepper grinder. Plus some elbow grease and a particular way of mashing.

The most important thing to remember when making mash is to cut the potatoes into very similar sizes before you boil them then none get over boiled and none get under boiled.

But actually this method will give you great mash whatever variety of spud you use!

Why?

Are you gonna make some?

I love a good creamy mash.

Of course I am. I prefer mash over chips or pasta any day

Why?

Are you gonna make some?

3...2....1... Stooooooop cooking

Chef%20Ainsley%20Harriot%20Promotes%20Cookbook%20Melbourne%20-JPT3qEpMoFl.jpg

I love a good creamy mash.

Of course I am. I prefer mash over chips or pasta any day

Well that's because you have never tried MY chips. I make AWESOME chips totally and absolutely AWESOME!!!

In a piece of fresh bread with butter on, my chips are like having an orgasm with your mouth!

Seriously, they are excellent chips, I would get a Michelin star if i had a potato restaurant just for my chips, one for mash, one for roasts, one for jackets, and one for ..................erm............. :eek:

Michelin tyre

Simon, is that you in disguise? :o

Number 2 is my new sex-talk apprentice. She is learning well don't you think?

I do my mash a little different. I do jacket potatoes and then scoop the potato out the middle, mash it, give it some cheese and parsley, then put the mash into the jacket potato cases and cook in the oven for a bit longer - clever ey!!! :thumbsup:

Number 2 is my new sex-talk apprentice. She is learning well don't you think?

I do my mash a little different. I do jacket potatoes and then scoop the potato out the middle, mash it, give it some cheese and parsley, then put the mash into the jacket potato cases and cook in the oven for a bit longer - clever ey!!! :thumbsup:

They are actually called Byron Potatoes if you do them that way.

I know, mash potato is so easy to make, all it is is potato!!!

Don't know if number 2 makes proper chips like my mums

I know Simon is very skilled at drawing, I have seen some of his pics online, mega good

Wonder what Quadrant's hidden skill is?