Headphones

markos191178

It's all about personal preference really, the main brands mentioned here will all be of equal outstanding quality but it's just what you prefer aesthetically & erganomically that will dictate your preference.

If you're not playing out then you don't need to spend vast amounts on the models mentioned here, I used to use a really basic set of Sony headphones which cost me £17 until I started getting gigs which demanded I upgrade

I use Sennheisser HD25 SP they are great, yes they are expensive but if say the lead bares all, then you can simply buy a new lead and everything else, its all sold seperately. So in theory you could build your own pair from buying spares which I think is pretty cool. Either that or im easily pleased this days.

I use Sennheisser HD25 SP they are great, yes they are expensive but if say the lead bares all, then you can simply buy a new lead and everything else, its all sold seperately. So in theory you could build your own pair from buying spares which I think is pretty cool. Either that or im easily pleased this days.

u can get the sennheiser hd25BA (the sennheiser hd25sp but branded for british airways concorde) remarkebly cheap off ebay, about £35

Archived