The Apprentice

Spin Doctor

Yep that's the one ' Sir Alan '!!

See if I were in there getting the blame for something I'd just say " Oh F**K OFF YOU ABSOLUTE TW*T MONGERS!!! " and become very abusive and possibly do some lame impressions of the people I disliked!! But it would make good viewing I think!! :P before I got fired!

Yep that's the one ' Sir Alan '!!

See if I were in there getting the blame for something I'd just say " Oh F**K OFF YOU ABSOLUTE TW*T MONGERS!!! " and become very abusive and possibly do some lame impressions of the people I disliked!! But it would make good viewing I think!! :P before I got fired!

They would edit you to pieces. He would say you are fired and next thing the viewer would see would be you walking out the door.

kml I know people like you who say everything twice, except in real life (and not cyber life like this) it's very hard to answer the same comment twice!!

kml I know people like you who say everything twice, except in real life (and not cyber life like this) it's very hard to answer the same comment twice!!

Then just answer it once :rolleyes:

I don't mind the show but i detest that stupid after show with that t**t off the one show.

Adrian Chiles is indeed a complete tool, what more would you expect from an Albion fan though? :rolleyes:

Adrian Chiles is indeed a complete tool, what more would you expect from an Albion fan though? :rolleyes:

He is a s*** presenter too and an overpaid t**t. Bet he loves the BBC license fee! He is on a gravy train with biscuit wheels.

Hmmmm I don't really like many presenters tbh, I like Philip Schofield!!!

Alot of presenters seem ok and then they get another show of the back of that fame and they turn out to be s***e in different surroundings. ie I used to Love Richard and Judy now I don't even think about them. Adrian Chiles used to suit that Money/ Business programme he was on, BBC2 Lunchtimes, working lunch, that was ok for what it was but now he's on that one show he's a knob.

Things like, The Alan Titchmarsh show, just annoy me. I mean, who sat in a board room and thought that was a good idea, and said it out loud???? FFS!

Hmmmm I don't really like many presenters tbh, I like Philip Schofield!!!

Alot of presenters seem ok and then they get another show of the back of that fame and they turn out to be s***e in different surroundings. ie I used to Love Richard and Judy now I don't even think about them. Adrian Chiles used to suit that Money/ Business programme he was on, BBC2 Lunchtimes, working lunch, that was ok for what it was but now he's on that one show he's a knob.

Things like, The Alan Titchmarsh show, just annoy me. I mean, who sat in a board room and thought that was a good idea, and said it out loud???? FFS!

For once I agree with you.

Under my guidance you have almost become the voice of reason.

Archived