The Apprentice

Spin Doctor

Chiles was fine on Working Lunch, on anything else... meh!

Because he had the personality for it. He is pretty dull and mono-tonal.

And lets face it, who matches working lunch? The unemployed? Old people who have lost their remote control?

Personal Statement - I'm tha king pin of tha game, and I specialize in mixin it up. I can get yall any colour of tha rainbow with my ghetto shaka box and sell it to yoo for unda 20 squid yeah? Come on down to Homiesbase, Sleaford, and I'll show yall how to mix it up for yowseffs. Peaced B)

I have become a lot more confident thats for sure, because I'm always talking with the public etc - In a way I think thats about it really, but thats the most important thing so I am quite happy with my experience so far ;)

When we have training though, we learn a lot about the products and how they work, but the first thing I ever learned (after how to operate a checkout) was how to pick up heavy objects safely ... valuable thing to know when working at a place like Homebase.

Yeah I think it was supposed to be some sort of celebrity fella, so I was told at the time anyway. I just couldn't tell who he was (too young y'seee). He was being all cool about it too like its a funky thing to be doing at work when really it is just a chore :lol:

Today I had a s***ty day (not literally though like Number 2's colleague). I was sent outside to the garden centre to get on my hands and knees cleaning up dead leaves that must have been older than me. Worse still, it was full on rain and at times hail-stone (spelling?) too. The customers were very sympathetic though which eased the pain.

Archived