Does any of this worry you at all.

Number2Fan

I've not yet looked at the link, will do later on, but is it the old terrorist plot that was about a year ago? I remember watching it on the news and being quite shocked about it. Theres also been terrorist rumours related to the scene like when Tiesto went to play at Lebannon (spelling?), people threatened to snipe him :huh:

Im goin to Manchester on tuesday for 6 day's the bastards better not target it or anywhere else for that matter :silenced:

See keep the c***s in there own country and we would'nt have to deal with this crap

This is pretty offensive and ignorant.

I guess it worries me slightly that these things are happening - but I don't worry about it enough to stop me from going out. At the end of the day, if a bomb is going to go off and kill me, i'm not gonna know much about it anyway.

I could be killed driving in my car tomorrow, killed crossing the road, or just die from natural causes in my sleep - any day could be our last, so I just get on with life and appreciate each day :D

Doesn't bother me in the slightest to be pretty blunt.

I don't have any hard evidence behind this, I've got good solid lets not go crazy just yet mentality going on.

At the end of the day, terrorists could strike anywhere, anytime. I don't think however, p***ing off a bunch of people on a night out is top of any suicide bomber worth their salt's time or effort. If it is, bad luck.

Same old same old, terrorising is terrorising, its called that for a reason and the only way they win is if people let them.

Surely a supermarket, shopping centre, cinema, theme park, train station, etc etc ad infitum would also be a good place to hit.

Nah, just get on with the rest of your life and feel yourself very very unlucky if something was ever to happen to you.

I guess the odd saying applies whereby you just be cafeful of your surroundings. Not much to worry about - you never know but from contacts I would say it's not 100% but still pretty safe to club in London at the moment; just be sensible and be aware :)

There is more statistical cause to worry about getting hit by a bus, or choking on a peanut or getting bitten by getting struck by lightening than that. None of the above do I worry about.

I can even provide you with a reference from my masters thesis which proves just that if anyone is interested (or bored).

Edited by Spin Doctor

There is more statistical cause to worry about getting hit by a bus, or choking on a peanut or getting bitten by getting struck by lightening than that. None of the above do I worry about.

Whenever people use the ' hit by a bus ' scenario, I always think that yes you may get HIt by a bus, but lets face it, you do TRY to avoid it happening. Same with the other statistics. Well I do anyway. Getting bitten, is that just in general? ;)

This is pretty offensive and ignorant.

Wasn't meant to be offensive or ignorant. But let's face it Britain is letting all sort's into the country & look whats happening!! Deport them back & let there own goverment deal with the s*** and pay the expensice instead of us

I believe what you have said, Marty, is the solution to the recession (bring on a wave of debate)

LOLOLOL Stop the bankers bonuses!!! They f**ked it all up, people are losing their HOMES that they have worked hard for, maybe a few bankers should too!!