Does any of this worry you at all.

Number2Fan

The economic crisis that followed from the Wall Street crash all them decades ago was solved by the introduction of the production line and the Model T Ford. To restore confidence you need to give the unemployed jobs so they have money to spend, but all the jobs are taken by our foreign 'friends'

Whenever people use the ' hit by a bus ' scenario, I always think that yes you may get HIt by a bus, but lets face it, you do TRY to avoid it happening. Same with the other statistics. Well I do anyway. Getting bitten, is that just in general? ;)

That's a fair point, but I think one only really takes precautions because the chances are so high. It is rational to take precautionary measures against something which is likely to happen. To sum it all up, I think what I'm trying to say worry about the stuff that could happen as opposed to the stuff that probably won't. Even then, quite often the situation will be out of our control anyway so best no worry to much in the long run, eh? :lol:

The economic crisis that followed from the Wall Street crash all them decades ago was solved by the introduction of the production line and the Model T Ford. To restore confidence you need to give the unemployed jobs so they have money to spend, but all the jobs are taken by our foreign 'friends'

Simon, you really lack real world experience and education.

What kind of a person says things like this to someone? I'm really quite disturbed by it you know, there was no need for that at all really and I don't want to let it go unnoticed :(

Me replying to a post from you ending with "...all the jobs are taken by our foreign 'friends'"

Such a comment, is in my view a gross misconception and could only be made by someone lacking real world knowledge/education.

Edited by kml

I believe, as do many others in the world ... it's true. I'm saying nothing else to you.

Well this is one topic we shall have a difference of opinion on.

There are numerous other views and opinions. One goes along the line that a lot of people in our generation are lazy and do not or will not work certain jobs for various reasons and that these jobs are being taken by foreign immigrants that are willing to do them.

Well this is one topic we shall have a difference of opinion on.

There are numerous other views and opinions. One goes along the line that a lot of people in our generation are lazy and do not or will not work certain jobs for various reasons and that these jobs are being taken by foreign immigrants that are willing to do them.

you paint a picture that every immigrant is hard working and prepared to do the jobs no one else wants to. I beg to differ. There are just as many in the immigrant generation that are as "lazy" as our own.

I have alot to add to this thread when I get a whole day to type it, in the meantime all I wanna say is..........

As much as I like MartyM, I am struggling to see how his comment about foreigners(or be it a bit more specific) is any less offensive than Quadrants comment about gang rape. The only difference I see, is that Quadrant had said his in jest and possibly with hindsight saw it as a mistake! ?

Not that I want anything particularly done about Marty M's comment, it is up to him what he thinks and says, but it seems unfair!!

Also Simon, don't bite!!

Possibly ALL 18 yr olds lack enough real world experience and education, even kml and I did. There is some education that can only be got through experience, i don't think kml wwas being personal, nor knocking you exam results.

That being said, some people can be 40 and still be thick, and some people are often what I'd call BOOK INTELLIGENT but very dim when it comes to real life. I don't think you are one of those, you are simply 18.

Anyway, as for the recession, it's hitting me quite hard atm somebody must be to blame, I do not think it is immigrant workers nor immigrant scum that caused it. (YES some immigrants are scum and some are not) But the Jeremy Kyle scum that were born and bred here in their hundreds and the greedy fat cats that have caused it.

you paint a picture that every immigrant is hard working and prepared to do the jobs no one else wants to. I beg to differ. There are just as many in the immigrant generation that are as "lazy" as our own.

I said it was another view. I didn't say it was mine.

I don't worry, if its going to happen it will.

As for the job side of things foreigners taking everything, I am split but know ebough people who claim jobseekers but will no do manual labour, well that maeans they'll be on jobseeekers for bloodey life if their high paid high qualified jobs dont pop up!, I do know again enough people claiming jobseekers that have bugger all qualifications but sit on their asses moaning theres no jobs when there are but they don't want to work at all although they claim they do, example that fat family with that fat girl who was in the news was offered a job but doesnt want to do that excat job.

Beggers can't be bloodey choosers simply when worts cxomes to worts so as much as I agree sometimes too many foreigners are taking our jobs it's our own fault equally fornot wanting to do these certain jobs so why should we complain

As for real world knowledge debate, well, you do learn more life skills in the real working world

Am I reading this correctly, Quadders got banned for a joke about gang rape and the BNP faithful are still hard at it?

Speaking from actual experience I know you are talking absolute Daily Mail propaganda racist bulls***.

I'm sure history GCSE's teach you a lot about modern day British culture.