Facebook

emy

The internet in general has taken over my life. I come to the computer to find 10+ emails on hotmail, then I check Myspace, Facebook, JJA, JJ.net, and Deviant Art (in that order) and it becomes a continuous loop because by the time I have finished checking DA I feel like I might have something new on Myspace!!! :rolleyes:

Is facebook ruining your life? No

Do you have to check it everyday to see people's status'? Not specifically no

Have you discovered facebook chat? yes

Do you think you could manage without it? Yes

I have a small set of sites I check first thing of the morning, hotmail, here, wrestling observer, wwe-club.com, facebook, myspace, gu forum, bbc, the sun.

I check my email, then JJA then JJ net then Facebook, I collect my coins on Pet society and then I check Cat chat on the Pet forums. Atm I am checking the Martin Lewis Money saving Expert website as I am trying to claim back Bank charges and there's an update for it.

Then later if the computer is on I'll check the JJ's again oh and occasionally I look at Twitter just incase I'm missing something but usually I am not! :)

Facebook has become annoying to be honest. At first I quite liked it, but now I get the same people trying to add me to the same group when i've declined 100 times, and it gets tedious seeing people (usually the girls) having digs at their mates and ex's via Facebook - then there's the people that update their status to tell us everything they're doing like "Fred Bloggs has just had a poo", "Fred Bloggs is now wiping his bum", "Fred Bloggs is now washing his hands".

Plus its gone really slow too :(

There is some bloke on mine who updates his status sooo much and is so filthy

I want to defriend him

I don't even know him but he added me

Have you defriended anyone on your facebook?

I don't even know him but he added me

Have you defriended anyone on your facebook?

Yes I have de friended many but I get very offended when I get blocked by other people.

lol !! I look down my list until I find who is missing and then I confront them!! :angry:

I had to remove some people just because they were the wrong person by that name etc but some others are blocked because either their girlfriends kept messaging me and whining about me talking to THEIR bloke, or one girl is blocked completely before I even added anybody because I never ever want her to be reminded of my existance ever!

My daughters father was blocked but she recently added him to hers so I unblocked him so that I could see what they were talking about, and I had to block someone because of that too.

I think you can also remove all your details for a week or so and then put them all back again, if you need to do some facebook cold turkey! :) I don't, I am here more than I am on facebook.

I like my status' too, they make me happy I don't care if ppl don't like them, although I like it when they do!

VOTE SHMITTY!

Someone defriended me as i noticed i have one less friend. I don't know who it is though, obviously not someone important if I can't even remember having them on facebook :P

it is pretty dead, has been for a good few months i would say. it was the same situation with me and Bebo, went dead for a month so i buggered outta there. i'm keeping myspace though cos it took so god damn long to make my profile and raise awareness of myself.

Archived