Facebook

emy

Myspace seems to be losing it's appeal. My viewer figures soared in the first year or so but are now pretty flat. I still update it but spend next to no time on there. It gave me some good contacts though back when it was new.

Facebook I literally sign into to check messages & friend requests, if need be admin on my page then sign out. Having sat on a computer all day at work I can't be doing with sitting on one all night aswell

BTW I got matt to bung all of his pics hes been hoarding on his digicam for ages (yes includes stuff from last year!) and hes somewhen over the next few days uploading his beerfest pics, which includes some of me looking, up so keep eyes out miss number 2! :P

Why?

I have uploaded photos on facebook and made them only viewable by certain people, some only by myself and some to everyone, and if everyone can see them they are welcome to comment and I am welcome to delete comments. I treat other peoples photos in exactly the same way. iF THEY DON'T WANT ME TO SEE THEM, DON'T LET ME. bUT I DO LIKE SEEING THEM SO DO.

oH BUGGER JUST NOTICED CAPS LOCK HAS COME ON AND i AINT GOING BACK AND TYPING IT ALL AGAIN. sO EXCUSE THE SHOUTING! ;)

Archived