Man Utd vs Barca

Quadrant

but if I did watch this game, and this would be the case for anyone, you have to support one team or the other?

I can quite often watch a game where I don't really care who wins or loses. Sure, there are days when I may favour one team simply because a certain result could have an impact on the team I support - or I have a bit off ill-feeling towards one team because of something that has happened in the past (for example, I despise any team Neal Warnock manages because he gets his teams to cheat and/or play vicious, dirty football).

Marty M's response just sums up why Man Utd do my nut in though. A large chunk of their fans claim to be die-hard fans, even though they live in Penzance, Swansea, Dublin or Glasgow and attend probably one game a season (if they've even been at all). They think their team can walk through opposition, and then when they lose, they get all arsey and aggressive.

It'd be interesting to see how many 'die-hard' Man Utd fans remain fans when their time comes to an end and another team starts to take all the glory. I bet half of them wouldn't be Man Utd fans if they did a Newcastle and got relegated.

to all barca & Fake Barca fan's f*** YOU'S & Briggsy grow to f*** up i've hardly watched Premiership football over the last couple of years!!!

well maybe you wanna take abit more interest No one like's sucess and man utd are successful

so start watching ffs

not an insult but watch before you comment

Bit unnecessary methinks Marty :/ :(

I can quite often watch a game where I don't really care who wins or loses. Sure, there are days when I may favour one team simply because a certain result could have an impact on the team I support - or I have a bit off ill-feeling towards one team because of something that has happened in the past (for example, I despise any team Neal Warnock manages because he gets his teams to cheat and/or play vicious, dirty football).

Marty M's response just sums up why Man Utd do my nut in though. A large chunk of their fans claim to be die-hard fans, even though they live in Penzance, Swansea, Dublin or Glasgow and attend probably one game a season (if they've even been at all). They think their team can walk through opposition, and then when they lose, they get all arsey and aggressive.

It'd be interesting to see how many 'die-hard' Man Utd fans remain fans when their time comes to an end and another team starts to take all the glory. I bet half of them wouldn't be Man Utd fans if they did a Newcastle and got relegated.

United have fans all over the world. One of the reasons why they are the biggest football team in the world.

Sure some people only started supporting them when they started winning back to back premiership titles, but I don't think a fans location and attendance at games has any impact on whether they are "die-hard" or not.

dont take it personal i was only messing id had afew drink's we where beat fair and by the better team there's no excuse's bring on next season i dunno what im gonna do for the next few mnth's now with no football :(

dont take it personal i was only messing id had afew drink's we where beat fair and by the better team there's no excuse's bring on next season i dunno what im gonna do for the next few mnth's now with no football :(

Chase some women :lol:

Sure some people only started supporting them when they started winning back to back premiership titles, but I don't think a fans location and attendance at games has any impact on whether they are "die-hard" or not.

It does - a 'die-hard' fan to me is someone who supports the club by turning up to matches regularly. Its also someone who would still stand by their club even if they were relegated three years on the trot.

Someone who just keeps an eye on who they're signing and looking out for results on teletext isn't a 'die-hard' fan.

Yeah it's good to get over and see your team play it's expensive tho iv been to 5 Man Utd matches this season & if it was'nt so Expensive i'd be over alot more!!

Man Utd vs Westbrom 4-0

Man Utd vs Blackburn 2-1

Man Utd vs Porstsmouth 2-0

Man Utd vs Tottenham 5-2

Man Utd vs Arsenal 1-0 (champions league semi final 1st leg)

:)

Archived