Michael Jackson Dies!!

Number2Fan

Been there, done that, altho actually when i think how I felt when I heard about Tony De Vit alot of people must be feeling quite bad if they were Jacko fans, so I shouldn't make too many jokes. However I'm surprised he's lived this long and he aint looked well for ages. lol

Lost all the colour in his cheeks. :)

I'm not surprised to be honest. The bloke has looked ill for years. I'm surprised he died of a heart attack really - after all the tampering he did with his body, I expected him to die of either cancer, or his head falling off or something.

I'm surprised it weren't suicide actually, I always thought it would be!!

Don't rule it out - my dad said he reckon's it was suicide as soon as he heard. Its funny you should mention it too.

The bloke has always been a sandwich short of a picnic, and we all know about his dodgy past - plus he's up to his eyeballs in debt, etc.

We'll see, but i'm with you on that one to be honest!

Absolutely shocking and still very unreal. I'm actually glad I didn't knew about this untill this morning as I wouldn't have had any sleep if I knew last night.

MJ have had suh a huge musical influence on me and my generation and I feel extremely priviliged to have seen the man alive in his natural element... on stage, dancing and singing his ass off in front of ten thousands of fans.

His music, his moves, his videoes and concerts will forever be remembered as his amazing legacy.

Michael Jackson, may you find peace whereever you are. :(

The only time anyone ever texts me is if someone or something dies!

Sorry for your loss though Fuzzy, if you were a big fan you must be feeling a bit numb today. :(

I hope you feel better soon, I'm sure there'll be plenty of tributes for you to see and hear to remind you of his talents.

I personally still cannot do the 'leaning on your ankles move' in this video, despite regularly attempting to do it since I saw it at the cinema all those years ago!!

The entire dance is worth watching,

Watch from 7.00 mins!

Youtube Video ->Original Video

Pretty much in agreement with Fuzzy on this one, I saw the Dangerous tour at Wembley Stadium when I was 12 years old and it was just one of the most amazing moments of my life. While his musical output in the last 10 years or so wasnt the greatest his amazing back catalogue has given me so many memories, I was listening to HIStory on the way to work today and every song held some sort of meaning to me...I know it seems a bit daft but its truly the loss of one of the defining artists of our generation. RIP MJ - we'll never forget you!

Unfortunately I heard this news late last night and couldn't believe it.

I hold the guy in the utmost highest regard as he was a huge inspiration to me and I recall writing my bio on my website many years ago and thinking about how I got into dance music etc, and, it was because of Michael Jackson (followed by Judge Jules :))

I grew up listening to his music and laugh when I look back now at trying to mimic his dance moves. It became not only a trademark, but a well respected trademark and also revolutionised dance moves and videos and stage performances.

Tragic, but the only thing that makes pause from the sad news is when they show you his life in pictures. Starting off from the Jackson 5, purely awesome performances, then right through to going solo and of course the Thriller and Bad album. Then all the surgery and crazy lifestyle; today, he became (sad to say) strange to look at. You only have to look at the statement his brother, Jermaine, gave to see the skin complection that family had. They looked great aswell, it just makes you think how traumatic his childhood must have been to corrupt him.

Man In The Mirror is a song you really study the lyrics and see some of the things he really wanted to express as to what happened to him.

RIP Michael - you are an absolute legend and amazing contributor to world music.

As a lover of all music, I'm saddened by such news, The guy pretty much dedicated his life to music and all his fans. Forget all the rubbish that surrounds him and love him for what he was, A Music Genius that I doubt we will ever see the likes of again.

I say this from the bottom of my heart. 'Michael you will be missed, and your music will live on forever, in all of our hearts I'm sure'

R.I.P Michael Jackon

A real shame to hear about this. I'd imagine this probably has the same effect on people as when Elvis died years ago.

Although I wasn't a Michael Jackson fan personally, there's no denying that his music had a HUGE impact on people all over the world. You just don't get the big name music stars like him anymore...

RIP MJ

You are right he has been around for years and his music had a massive impact on many peoples lives

I mean there is Madonna her music career has span years but yes nowadays music is very "disposable"

Archived