Michael Jackson Dies!!

Number2Fan

No disrespect but the last thing we need now is the hysteria from people around like the absolute farce we had with Diana.

If propagated by the media we face the rest of this year inundated with tribute pictures, tribute features, tribute columns, tribute bands and concerts.... please, let's get a life and move on. We're British at the end of the day.

Well I must admit I did giggle at a couple of jokes but none about Child molesting actually!!

However I have been disappointed at the standard of the tribute programmes so far, none have done him proper justice.

I just went through his discography though and reminded myself of alot of tunes that get forgotten and they are truly great records, I wasn't a big MJ fan but there were tunes I love and they all play a little part in the soundtrack to everyones lives I think.

I hope he does rest in peace, he is probably in more peace than he was in his latter years of life.

For what it's worth, he was a nutter. If he hadn't been that way he wouldn't have been as great as he was.

Personally I do not think he was guilty of paedophilia.

BTW I can't see Judgementals video????

Archived