Board skin

Neuro

Do you like the new board skin?  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Why would they be different? Aso maybe that's why kml doesn't like it?

When it first changed I just didn't feel comfortable with the new skin. Thought it looked a bit too serious.

Given time I am sure it will grow on me, as you have lol

KML which browser are you using to view the board? I admit it can look a bit bizarre in IE (Internet Explorer).

Also, if you want me set your profile to display only the old skin instead for you, I'm happy to do that in a jiffy, just let me know. :)

KML which browser are you using to view the board? I admit it can look a bit bizarre in IE (Internet Explorer).

Also, if you want me set your profile to display only the old skin instead for you, I'm happy to do that in a jiffy, just let me know. :)

I was using Safari but have realised it does appear better on Firefox.

Thanks for the offer but I am sure I will get used to the new board by visiting more often :)

I'm not over keen on the new skin but l'll have to get use to it!

The one feature l miss is as follows; Previously when you logged on you could click on "unread threads since your last visit", now you can only view the current day's new threads. I haven't been on here for a week so l'm having to go through each section one by one which is a bit of a pain! :thumbsdown:

I now view this site via Google Chrome but it is a nightmare when you come to print a tracklist as the page layout and print size is so small so l have to log on via IE. I've looked into this problem and other people are experiencing the same problems when using Google Chrome. Google Chrome is alot faster than IE.

The one feature l miss is as follows; Previously when you logged on you could click on "unread threads since your last visit", now you can only view the current day's new threads.

What about the "View New Content" in the top right of the screen? :blush:

Could be made clearer, this actually? Admins sirs?

Thank for pointing this out to me.

However l've just tried this out and l think it is just displaying Todays Posts but can't be sure unless l refrain from visiting this site for a couple of days and then try it out.

Hate to say it but I'm not a fan of the new skin at all, everything just seems to load much slower for me & whereas before I'd consciously engage in discussion across pretty much any thread I'm finding now that as it takes so long to post that I just post when I feel it's really necessary.

It seems to take me ages to get the quick reply working & the board seems to freeze a lot more.

Maybe it's just me

bigsteve is back!! Good to see you back, sir. We have missed you.

Agree Jules looks a bit dark in the logo, can this be lightened?

My other request is to make the sections at the top clearer, kind sirs. So Audio Archive, Unknown Tracks etc look bolder, or more "selected" if you see what I mean. It would be easy for a casual visitor to miss all the different sections of the site.

Archived