Board skin

Neuro

Do you like the new board skin?  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm not feeling the new skin either. It seems a bit 'crammed' to me :(

Its also hard to see when posts have been freshly replied to aswell because the sticky posts are always sat above them.

On the previous skin, the sticky posts were divided away from the normal posts - but now they just sit on top of the normal posts.

Its also hard to see when posts have been freshly replied to aswell because the sticky posts are always sat above them.

On the previous skin, the sticky posts were divided away from the normal posts - but now they just sit on top of the normal posts.

Yes, on the old skin there were a seperator between sticky posts and normal posts, and its gone now.

Sticky topics a.k.a. pinned topics does have Pinned in front of them though, making it easy to spot.

All new changes takes time to adapt to, and I must admit i'm still struggling trying to find all the old features again... but i'm slowly getting there :)

All new changes takes time to adapt to, and I must admit i'm still struggling trying to find all the old features again... but i'm slowly getting there :)

Sorry but it doesn't really bother me that much what it looks like. More important stuff to worry about I guess..;)

Archived